MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 09:11:10
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs 2 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 18
Nov 9, 2022 at 7.45pm UK
The Courage Stadium
W

Bromley
0 - 2
Woking


Whitely (38'), Bush (42'), Bingham (61')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Grego-Cox (57'), Browne (77')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Notts County 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Yeovil
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League

We said: Bromley 1-1 Woking

Bromley proved that they have what it takes to perform against the National League's better sides in the draw at Notts County last time out, although Woking are in very good form, so the spoils are quite likely to be shared. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 40.5%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 32.09% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.4%) and 0-2 (7.48%). The likeliest Bromley win was 1-0 (9.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.95%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Woking would win this match.

Result
BromleyDrawWoking
32.09% (0.0050000000000026 0.01) 27.41% (0.144 0.14) 40.5% (-0.145 -0.15)
Both teams to score 49% (-0.424 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.51% (-0.537 -0.54)56.49% (0.54 0.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.52% (-0.434 -0.43)77.48% (0.43799999999999 0.44)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.44% (-0.271 -0.27)32.56% (0.276 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.91% (-0.308 -0.31)69.09% (0.312 0.31)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.65% (-0.331 -0.33)27.35% (0.335 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.19% (-0.433 -0.43)62.81% (0.437 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Bromley 32.09%
    Woking 40.5%
    Draw 27.4%
BromleyDrawWoking
1-0 @ 9.99% (0.132 0.13)
2-1 @ 7.27% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.61% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.72% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.1% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.76% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 32.09%
1-1 @ 12.95% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 8.91% (0.183 0.18)
2-2 @ 4.71% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 11.54% (0.13 0.13)
1-2 @ 8.4% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-2 @ 7.48% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.63% (-0.055 -0.06)
0-3 @ 3.23% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.04% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.05% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 40.5%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Notts County 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-0 Bromley
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-3 Barnet
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Bromley
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Bromley
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Yeovil
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-3 Dorking
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Woking
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-3 Notts County
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-1 Woking
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .