MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 01:52:19
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 18 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 21
Feb 7, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Technique Stadium
W
Chesterfield
1 - 3
Woking
Mandeville (49')
Banks (37'), Sheckleford (87'), Sheckleford (88+88')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Amond (6'), Daly (8'), Kellerman (34')
Daly (14'), O'Connell (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Woking
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League

We said: Chesterfield 1-1 Woking

This is destined to be a close-fought battle between two teams looking to gain promotion to League Two, so we expect the points to be shared at the Technique Stadium. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 43.49%. A win for Woking had a probability of 30.42% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.93%) and 2-0 (7.7%). The likeliest Woking win was 0-1 (8.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawWoking
43.49% (2.169 2.17) 26.09% (-0.387 -0.39) 30.42% (-1.781 -1.78)
Both teams to score 52.37% (0.492 0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.14% (0.967 0.97)51.86% (-0.968 -0.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.38% (0.832 0.83)73.62% (-0.833 -0.83)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.29% (1.523 1.52)23.71% (-1.523 -1.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.17% (2.145 2.15)57.83% (-2.146 -2.15)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.64% (-0.74299999999999 -0.74)31.36% (0.741 0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.28% (-0.869 -0.87)67.72% (0.86800000000001 0.87)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 43.48%
    Woking 30.42%
    Draw 26.08%
ChesterfieldDrawWoking
1-0 @ 10.69% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.93% (0.261 0.26)
2-0 @ 7.7% (0.375 0.38)
3-1 @ 4.29% (0.305 0.31)
3-0 @ 3.7% (0.332 0.33)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.129 0.13)
4-1 @ 1.54% (0.171 0.17)
4-0 @ 1.33% (0.172 0.17)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 43.48%
1-1 @ 12.4% (-0.19 -0.19)
0-0 @ 7.43% (-0.29 -0.29)
2-2 @ 5.18% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.96% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 8.62% (-0.521 -0.52)
1-2 @ 7.2% (-0.256 -0.26)
0-2 @ 5% (-0.412 -0.41)
1-3 @ 2.78% (-0.158 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.93% (-0.202 -0.2)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 30.42%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 3-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Altrincham
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: West Brom 4-0 Chesterfield
Tuesday, January 17 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-3 West Brom
Saturday, January 7 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-1 Scunthorpe
Sunday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Woking
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-2 Woking
Saturday, January 14 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 Woking
Saturday, January 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 4-1 Aldershot
Sunday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-2 Woking
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .