MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 12:30:11
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 2 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 20
Nov 18, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
OA
Woking
0 - 1
Oldham

Taylor (61'), M (78')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Norwood (65')
Freeman (79')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Oldham Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford City 3-2 Woking
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 47.16%. A win for Oldham Athletic had a probability of 27.35% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.28%) and 2-0 (8.42%). The likeliest Oldham Athletic win was 0-1 (7.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
WokingDrawOldham Athletic
47.16% (0.79199999999999 0.79) 25.49% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05) 27.35% (-0.742 -0.74)
Both teams to score 52.35% (-0.371 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.01% (-0.23 -0.23)50.99% (0.226 0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.14% (-0.202 -0.2)72.86% (0.197 0.2)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.37% (0.256 0.26)21.63% (-0.261 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.26% (0.393 0.39)54.74% (-0.399 -0.4)
Oldham Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.8% (-0.697 -0.7)33.2% (0.693 0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.19% (-0.774 -0.77)69.8% (0.76899999999999 0.77)
Score Analysis
    Woking 47.16%
    Oldham Athletic 27.35%
    Draw 25.49%
WokingDrawOldham Athletic
1-0 @ 10.99% (0.19 0.19)
2-1 @ 9.28% (0.054 0.05)
2-0 @ 8.42% (0.206 0.21)
3-1 @ 4.74% (0.065 0.07)
3-0 @ 4.3% (0.138 0.14)
3-2 @ 2.61% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.81% (0.039 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.65% (0.066 0.07)
4-2 @ 1% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 47.16%
1-1 @ 12.12% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 7.18% (0.065 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.066999999999999 -0.07)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 7.92% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-2 @ 6.68% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-2 @ 4.37% (-0.127 -0.13)
1-3 @ 2.46% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.6% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 27.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford City 3-2 Woking
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ramsgate 2-1 Woking
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Bromley
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-1 Woking
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 Woking
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-2 Southend
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Newport 2-0 Oldham
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Oldham 2-2 Altrincham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 3-0 Oldham
Tuesday, October 24 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 3-4 Oldham
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .