MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 01:25:12
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 18 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 19
Nov 11, 2023 at 3pm UK
Court Place Farm
W
Oxford City
3 - 2
Woking
McEachran (14'), Sanderson (29'), Parker (90')
Roberts (81'), Parker (82'), Coyle (90+5'), Coyle (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Amond (70', 90+10')
Grego-Cox (86'), Grego-Cox (85')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oxford City and Woking.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 58.11%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Oxford City had a probability of 19.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.21%) and 1-2 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.68%), while for a Oxford City win it was 1-0 (5.76%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood.

Result
Oxford CityDrawWoking
19.4% (-2.883 -2.88) 22.49% (-1.248 -1.25) 58.11% (4.134 4.13)
Both teams to score 52.34% (-0.33 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.59% (1.688 1.69)46.41% (-1.684 -1.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.31% (1.568 1.57)68.69% (-1.566 -1.57)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.06% (-1.949 -1.95)37.94% (1.952 1.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.29% (-1.942 -1.94)74.71% (1.945 1.94)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.33% (2.057 2.06)15.67% (-2.055 -2.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.28% (3.683 3.68)44.72% (-3.679 -3.68)
Score Analysis
    Oxford City 19.4%
    Woking 58.1%
    Draw 22.49%
Oxford CityDrawWoking
1-0 @ 5.76% (-0.758 -0.76)
2-1 @ 5.18% (-0.589 -0.59)
2-0 @ 2.79% (-0.539 -0.54)
3-1 @ 1.67% (-0.292 -0.29)
3-2 @ 1.55% (-0.149 -0.15)
3-0 @ 0.9% (-0.233 -0.23)
Other @ 1.54%
Total : 19.4%
1-1 @ 10.68% (-0.6 -0.6)
0-0 @ 5.95% (-0.434 -0.43)
2-2 @ 4.8% (-0.191 -0.19)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.49%
0-1 @ 11.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 10.21% (0.664 0.66)
1-2 @ 9.9% (0.139 0.14)
0-3 @ 6.31% (0.802 0.8)
1-3 @ 6.11% (0.487 0.49)
2-3 @ 2.96% (0.087 0.09)
0-4 @ 2.92% (0.541 0.54)
1-4 @ 2.83% (0.399 0.4)
2-4 @ 1.37% (0.129 0.13)
0-5 @ 1.08% (0.259 0.26)
1-5 @ 1.05% (0.208 0.21)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 58.1%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 3-1 Oxford City
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-1 Oxford City
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 3-0 Fylde
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-2 Altrincham
Saturday, September 30 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Ramsgate 2-1 Woking
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Bromley
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-1 Woking
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 Woking
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-2 Southend
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-2 Halifax
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .