MX23RW : Friday, July 19 14:44:40
SM
Sligo vs. Everton: 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 6
Aug 27, 2023 at 2pm UK
Kolporter Arena

Korona Kielce
2 - 0
Zaglebie Lubin

Nono (15'), Dalmau (22')
Schikavko (63')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Kludka (11'), Kirkeskov (55'), Wozniak (90')
Kludka (31')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Korona Kielce and Zaglebie Lubin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Legia 1-0 Korona Kielce
Sunday, August 20 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zaglebie Lubin win with a probability of 36.96%. A win for Korona Kielce had a probability of 36.94% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zaglebie Lubin win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.22%) and 0-2 (6.2%). The likeliest Korona Kielce win was 1-0 (9.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
Korona KielceDrawZaglebie Lubin
36.94% (0.038000000000004 0.04) 26.1% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 36.96% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Both teams to score 53.91% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.41% (0.046999999999997 0.05)50.59% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.5% (0.042000000000002 0.04)72.5% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Korona Kielce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.42% (0.045000000000002 0.05)26.58% (-0.041999999999998 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.2% (0.058 0.06)61.8% (-0.055 -0.05)
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.43% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)26.57% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.22% (0.009999999999998 0.01)61.78% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Korona Kielce 36.94%
    Zaglebie Lubin 36.96%
    Draw 26.1%
Korona KielceDrawZaglebie Lubin
1-0 @ 9.36% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.22% (0.0059999999999985 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.2% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 3.63% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.74% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.41% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.2% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 0.91% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 36.94%
1-1 @ 12.4%
0-0 @ 7.06% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.45% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 9.36% (-0.014999999999999 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.22% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 6.2% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.63%
0-3 @ 2.74% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.2%
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 36.96%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Legia 1-0 Korona Kielce
Sunday, August 20 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 0-1 Gornik
Saturday, August 12 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 2-1 Korona Kielce
Friday, August 4 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 1-1 Slask Wroclaw
Monday, July 24 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-0 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, August 18 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-1 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-1 Lech Poznan
Sunday, August 6 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 1-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Saturday, July 29 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 2-1 Ruch Chorzow
Sunday, July 23 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 0-0 Botosani
Sunday, January 8 at 1.30pm in Club Friendlies 1


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .