MX23RW : Friday, July 19 16:09:22
SM
Friday, July 19
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 5
Aug 18, 2023 at 5pm UK
Stadion Zaglebia Lubin

Zaglebie Lubin
1 - 0
Puszcza Niepolomice

Chodyna (50')
Kruk (26'), Fornalik (27'), Kopacz (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Majchrzak (72'), Craciun (83'), Stepien (90+6'), Mrozinski (90+3')
Craciun (87')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Zaglebie Lubin and Puszcza Niepolomice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cracovia 2-1 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-1 Legia
Sunday, August 13 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zaglebie Lubin win with a probability of 47.21%. A win for Puszcza Niepolomice had a probability of 26.99% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zaglebie Lubin win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (8.61%). The likeliest Puszcza Niepolomice win was 0-1 (8.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.26%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Zaglebie Lubin in this match.

Result
Zaglebie LubinDrawPuszcza Niepolomice
47.21% (-1.13 -1.13) 25.79% (0.129 0.13) 26.99% (0.996 1)
Both teams to score 51.15% (0.408 0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.56% (0.145 0.15)52.43% (-0.148 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.88% (0.122 0.12)74.11% (-0.128 -0.13)
Zaglebie Lubin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.79% (-0.444 -0.44)22.2% (0.439 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.38% (-0.67 -0.67)55.62% (0.666 0.67)
Puszcza Niepolomice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.75% (0.893 0.89)34.24% (-0.898 -0.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.05% (0.947 0.95)70.94% (-0.95200000000001 -0.95)
Score Analysis
    Zaglebie Lubin 47.21%
    Puszcza Niepolomice 26.99%
    Draw 25.79%
Zaglebie LubinDrawPuszcza Niepolomice
1-0 @ 11.44% (-0.22 -0.22)
2-1 @ 9.23% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-0 @ 8.61% (-0.282 -0.28)
3-1 @ 4.63% (-0.098000000000001 -0.1)
3-0 @ 4.32% (-0.201 -0.2)
3-2 @ 2.48% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.74% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.098 -0.1)
4-2 @ 0.93% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 47.21%
1-1 @ 12.26% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 7.6% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.94% (0.081 0.08)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 8.15% (0.15 0.15)
1-2 @ 6.57% (0.193 0.19)
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.183 0.18)
1-3 @ 2.35% (0.123 0.12)
2-3 @ 1.77% (0.071 0.07)
0-3 @ 1.56% (0.102 0.1)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 26.99%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cracovia 2-1 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, August 11 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-1 Lech Poznan
Sunday, August 6 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 1-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Saturday, July 29 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 2-1 Ruch Chorzow
Sunday, July 23 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 0-0 Botosani
Sunday, January 8 at 1.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-1 Legia
Sunday, August 13 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-0 Stal Mielec
Monday, August 7 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Jagiellonia 4-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Saturday, July 29 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 3-2 Puszcza Niepolomice
Sunday, July 23 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .