MX23RW : Friday, June 14 02:03:09
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 16 hrs 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion MOSiR ul. Narutowicza

Radomiak Radom
1 - 1
Piast Gliwice

Henrique (54')
Raphael (38'), Wolski (43'), Cichocki (72'), Donis (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Chrapek (73' pen.)
Chrapek (82')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Radomiak Radom and Piast Gliwice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stal Mielec 2-0 Radomiak Radom
Friday, August 25 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 0-0 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, August 26 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Piast Gliwice win with a probability of 46.47%. A draw had a probability of 27.6% and a win for Radomiak Radom had a probability of 25.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Piast Gliwice win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.27%) and 1-2 (8.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.82%), while for a Radomiak Radom win it was 1-0 (9.44%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood.

Result
Radomiak RadomDrawPiast Gliwice
25.94% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 27.59% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 46.47%
Both teams to score 45.24%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)59.68% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.01% (0.0010000000000012 0)79.99% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Radomiak Radom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.9% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)39.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.19% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)75.81% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.28%25.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.36% (0.0030000000000001 0)60.64% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Radomiak Radom 25.94%
    Piast Gliwice 46.47%
    Draw 27.59%
Radomiak RadomDrawPiast Gliwice
1-0 @ 9.44% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-1 @ 6.02%
2-0 @ 4.43% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 1.89%
3-0 @ 1.39%
3-2 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 25.94%
1-1 @ 12.82%
0-0 @ 10.05%
2-2 @ 4.09%
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 13.65%
0-2 @ 9.27%
1-2 @ 8.71% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-3 @ 4.2%
1-3 @ 3.94%
2-3 @ 1.85%
0-4 @ 1.43% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.34%
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 46.47%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stal Mielec 2-0 Radomiak Radom
Friday, August 25 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 3-2 Warta Poznan
Saturday, August 19 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, August 13 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 0-1 Cracovia
Saturday, August 5 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 2-0 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, July 30 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gornik 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, July 23 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 0-0 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, August 26 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-1 Piast Gliwice
Monday, August 21 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 2-1 Rakow
Friday, August 11 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gornik 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, August 5 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Sunday, July 30 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 1-2 Lech Poznan
Saturday, July 22 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .