MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:42:11
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 5 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 4
Aug 11, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Stadion Miejski
R

Piast Gliwice
2 - 1
Rakow

Dziczek (72' pen.), Arsenic (90+4' og.)
Tomasiewicz (63'), Katranis (90+2'), Dziczek (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kochergin (81')
Berggren (3'), Lederman (17'), Kochergin (63'), Piasecki (90+6')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Piast Gliwice and Rakow Czestochowa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gornik 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, August 5 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 2-1 Aris Limassol
Tuesday, August 8 at 7pm in Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rakow Czestochowa win with a probability of 40.82%. A draw had a probability of 29.7% and a win for Piast Gliwice had a probability of 29.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rakow Czestochowa win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.25%) and 1-2 (7.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.35%), while for a Piast Gliwice win it was 1-0 (11.49%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
Piast GliwiceDrawRakow Czestochowa
29.48% (0.12 0.12) 29.7% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07) 40.82% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Both teams to score 41.84% (0.216 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.05% (0.241 0.24)64.94% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.15% (0.169 0.17)83.85% (-0.16799999999999 -0.17)
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.92% (0.232 0.23)39.08% (-0.233 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.2% (0.217 0.22)75.8% (-0.218 -0.22)
Rakow Czestochowa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.68% (0.091999999999999 0.09)31.31% (-0.093999999999998 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.33% (0.11 0.11)67.67% (-0.11 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Piast Gliwice 29.47%
    Rakow Czestochowa 40.81%
    Draw 29.69%
Piast GliwiceDrawRakow Czestochowa
1-0 @ 11.49% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 6.27% (0.04 0.04)
2-0 @ 5.4% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.96% (0.024 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.69% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.14% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 29.47%
1-1 @ 13.35%
0-0 @ 12.23% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.64% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 29.69%
0-1 @ 14.2% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-2 @ 8.25% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 7.75% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.19% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 3% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.41% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 40.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gornik 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, August 5 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Piast Gliwice
Sunday, July 30 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 1-2 Lech Poznan
Saturday, July 22 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Copenhagen 3-0 Piast Gliwice
Thursday, September 24 at 7pm in Europa League
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 3-2 Hartberg
Thursday, September 17 at 7pm in Europa League
Last Game: Dinamo Minsk 0-2 Piast Gliwice
Thursday, August 27 at 4pm in Europa League
Last Game: Rakow 2-1 Aris Limassol
Tuesday, August 8 at 7pm in Champions League
Last Game: Rakow 2-2 Warta Poznan
Saturday, August 5 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Qarabag 1-1 Rakow
Wednesday, August 2 at 5pm in Champions League
Last Game: Rakow 3-2 Qarabag
Wednesday, July 26 at 7.15pm in Champions League
Last Game: Rakow 3-0 Jagiellonia
Saturday, July 22 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Flora 0-3 Rakow
Tuesday, July 18 at 6pm in Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .