MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 02:15:03
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 7 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 17
Feb 28, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Stadion MOSiR

Stal Mielec
1 - 0
LKS Lodz

Shkurin (27')
Pingot (40'), Shkurin (70')
Pingot (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Balic (69'), Durmisi (70'), Durmisi (73')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Stal Mielec and LKS Lodz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Rakow
Saturday, February 24 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 4-2 LKS Lodz
Friday, February 23 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stal Mielec win with a probability of 43.96%. A win for LKS Lodz had a probability of 30.94% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stal Mielec win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.09%) and 2-0 (7.3%). The likeliest LKS Lodz win was 0-1 (7.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Stal Mielec in this match.

Result
Stal MielecDrawLKS Lodz
43.96% (0.066000000000003 0.07) 25.1% (0.0030000000000001 0) 30.94% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 55.82% (-0.052 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.5% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)47.5% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.29% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)69.71% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Stal Mielec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.39% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)21.61% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.28% (0.015999999999998 0.02)54.72% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
LKS Lodz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.21% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)28.79% (0.071999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.36% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)64.64% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Stal Mielec 43.96%
    LKS Lodz 30.94%
    Draw 25.1%
Stal MielecDrawLKS Lodz
1-0 @ 9.53% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.09% (0.0059999999999985 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.3% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.64% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-0 @ 3.73% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.89% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-1 @ 1.78% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.43% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.11% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 43.96%
1-1 @ 11.86%
0-0 @ 6.22% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 7.75%
1-2 @ 7.39% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.82% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.07% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 30.94%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stal Mielec 0-0 Rakow
Saturday, February 24 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 0-1 Stal Mielec
Friday, February 16 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Stal Mielec 2-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, February 9 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 3-0 Stal Mielec
Monday, December 18 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-2 Stal Mielec
Saturday, December 9 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 2-3 Stal Mielec
Saturday, November 25 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 4-2 LKS Lodz
Friday, February 23 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Widzew Lodz
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-1 LKS Lodz
Monday, February 12 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 1-1 Ruch Chorzow
Sunday, December 17 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 1-1 Legia
Sunday, December 10 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, November 24 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .