MX23RW : Monday, July 22 04:10:15
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 13 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 16
Mar 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Suheim Bin Hamad Stadium

Qatar SC
3 - 4
Al Arabi

Boli (76', 85'), Tabata (90+5' pen.)
Danzabe (23'), Tabata (90+13')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Al Somah (20', 55', 90+14' pen.), Rafinha (50' pen.)
Diallo (18')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Qatar SC and Al Arabi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Sadd 3-0 Qatar SC
Friday, March 1 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-3 Al-Rayyan
Friday, March 1 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Qatar SC win with a probability of 40.42%. A win for Al Arabi had a probability of 36.37% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Qatar SC win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.49%) and 2-0 (5.43%). The likeliest Al Arabi win was 1-2 (8.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.23%). The actual scoreline of 3-4 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood.

Result
Qatar SCDrawAl Arabi
40.42% (0.045000000000002 0.05) 23.2% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 36.37% (-0.077000000000005 -0.08)
Both teams to score 64.42% (-0.145 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63% (-0.181 -0.18)36.99% (0.183 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.82% (-0.197 -0.2)59.18% (0.199 0.2)
Qatar SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.21% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)18.79% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.79% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)50.21% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Al Arabi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.32% (-0.12 -0.12)20.67% (0.122 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.74% (-0.188 -0.19)53.26% (0.191 0.19)
Score Analysis
    Qatar SC 40.42%
    Al Arabi 36.37%
    Draw 23.2%
Qatar SCDrawAl Arabi
2-1 @ 8.56% (0.013 0.01)
1-0 @ 6.49% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 5.43% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.77% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.99% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.26% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 40.42%
1-1 @ 10.23% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.75% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.89% (0.035 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.98% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 8.07% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 6.12% (0.032 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.83% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.24% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.54% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.54% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.67% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.4% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1% (-0.0059999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 36.37%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al-Sadd 3-0 Qatar SC
Friday, March 1 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 1-1 Umm Salal
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Gharafa 2-1 Qatar SC
Wednesday, December 20 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 1-1 Qatar SC
Saturday, December 9 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 3-2 Al Mu'aidar
Saturday, December 2 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 0-2 Al Shamal
Friday, November 24 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-3 Al-Rayyan
Friday, March 1 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-2 Al Arabi
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Shamal 0-0 Al Arabi
Wednesday, December 20 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Sadd 0-1 Al Arabi
Sunday, December 17 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Mu'aidar 2-2 Al Arabi
Friday, December 8 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Markhiya 0-4 Al Arabi
Friday, December 1 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .