MX23RW : Friday, June 14 03:35:40
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 15 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 19
Mar 30, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Suheim Bin Hamad Stadium

Qatar SC
1 - 5
Al Wakrah

Boli (26')
Karami (38'), Martinez (63')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Assal (52'), Gelson (68', 71'), Benyettou (77', 88' pen.)
Assal (46')
Assal (85')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Qatar SC and Al Wakrah.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Markhiya 1-2 Qatar SC
Sunday, March 17 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Umm Salal 0-2 Al Wakrah
Saturday, March 16 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Qatar SC win with a probability of 41.43%. A win for Al Wakrah had a probability of 36.86% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Qatar SC win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.11%) and 1-0 (4.86%). The likeliest Al Wakrah win was 1-2 (7.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood.

Result
Qatar SCDrawAl Wakrah
41.43% (-0.101 -0.1) 21.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 36.86% (0.102 0.1)
Both teams to score 70.42% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.75% (0.018000000000001 0.02)29.24% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.72% (0.024000000000001 0.02)50.27% (-0.023999999999994 -0.02)
Qatar SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.83% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)15.16% (0.029 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.23% (-0.055 -0.05)43.76% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Al Wakrah Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.01% (0.052999999999997 0.05)16.98% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.89% (0.091000000000001 0.09)47.1% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Qatar SC 41.43%
    Al Wakrah 36.86%
    Draw 21.7%
Qatar SCDrawAl Wakrah
2-1 @ 8.12% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.11% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
1-0 @ 4.86% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.58% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.53% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.88% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.14% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.26%
5-1 @ 0.91% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 41.43%
1-1 @ 8.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 7.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 2.68% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 2.58% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 7.63% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-1 @ 4.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 4.51% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 4.26% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.05% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 2% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.89% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.19% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.06% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 36.86%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al Markhiya 1-2 Qatar SC
Sunday, March 17 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 1-3 Al Ahli
Tuesday, March 12 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 3-4 Al Arabi
Wednesday, March 6 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Sadd 3-0 Qatar SC
Friday, March 1 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 1-1 Umm Salal
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Gharafa 2-1 Qatar SC
Wednesday, December 20 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Umm Salal 0-2 Al Wakrah
Saturday, March 16 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 2-1 Al-Duhail
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Rayyan 3-0 Al Wakrah
Wednesday, March 6 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 1-2 Al Markhiya
Thursday, February 29 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 0-0 Al-Sadd
Sunday, February 25 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Mu'aidar 2-4 Al Wakrah
Wednesday, December 20 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .