MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 11:03:11
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Annan Athletic and Stenhousemuir.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Annan Athletic win with a probability of 53.72%. A win for Stenhousemuir had a probability of 23.19% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Annan Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.8%) and 2-0 (8.86%). The likeliest Stenhousemuir win was 0-1 (6.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.86%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Annan Athletic would win this match.

Result
Annan AthleticDrawStenhousemuir
53.72% (-0.246 -0.25) 23.1% (0.023 0.02) 23.19% (0.228 0.23)
Both teams to score 55.92% (0.21299999999999 0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.67% (0.146 0.15)44.33% (-0.13999999999999 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.29% (0.142 0.14)66.71% (-0.13500000000001 -0.14)
Annan Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.55% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)16.45% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.86% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)46.14% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Stenhousemuir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.93% (0.28400000000001 0.28)33.07% (-0.278 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.34% (0.311 0.31)69.66% (-0.30499999999999 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Annan Athletic 53.72%
    Stenhousemuir 23.19%
    Draw 23.09%
Annan AthleticDrawStenhousemuir
1-0 @ 9.82% (-0.072000000000001 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.86% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 5.9% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.33% (-0.053 -0.05)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.66% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.41% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.47% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 53.72%
1-1 @ 10.86%
0-0 @ 5.44% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.43% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.2% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.09%
0-1 @ 6.02% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.01% (0.047 0.05)
0-2 @ 3.33% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.22% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 2% (0.028 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.23% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 23.19%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stranraer 1-0 Annan
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Annan 1-1 Ayr (5-4 pen.)
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Annan 4-0 Elgin
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: St Johnstone 0-0 Annan (4-5 pen.)
Tuesday, July 12 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: QotS 2-3 Annan
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Annan 2-1 Edinburgh
Friday, May 13 at 7.30pm in Scottish League One Playoffs
Last Game: Stenhousemuir 1-0 Albion Rovers
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Kilmarnock 4-1 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Montrose 0-2 Stenhousemuir
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Stenhousemuir 3-0 Fraserburgh
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Stenhousemuir 1-2 Partick
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Forfar 0-0 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Almeria00000000
2Athletic Bilbao00000000
3Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
4CadizCadiz00000000
5Celta Vigo00000000
6ElcheElche00000000
7Espanyol00000000
8Barcelona00000000
9Getafe00000000
10GironaGirona00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .