MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:45:42
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 14 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AL
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 25
Mar 11, 2023 at 1pm UK
Antalya Stadyumu

Antalyaspor
4 - 0
Kayserispor

Wright (33', 68'), Fredy (52'), Yildirim (90+7')
Fernando (41')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kasimpasa 3-1 Antalyaspor
Monday, March 6 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Fenerbahce
Saturday, March 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Antalyaspor 1-2 Kayserispor

Kayserispor's away form at the start of the season left much to be desired, but they have now netted in eight straight games on their travels, claiming five wins during that run. This should result in what could be a slender success against an Alanyaspor side that have kept only one clean sheet at home all season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Antalyaspor win with a probability of 48.16%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 27.14% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an Antalyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.44%) and 2-0 (8.22%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 0-1 (7.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.7%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Antalyaspor would win this match.

Result
AntalyasporDrawKayserispor
48.16% (0.123 0.12) 24.7% (0.068000000000001 0.07) 27.14% (-0.196 -0.2)
Both teams to score 54.69% (-0.383 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.15% (-0.432 -0.43)47.85% (0.428 0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.97% (-0.398 -0.4)70.03% (0.395 0.39)
Antalyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.08% (-0.12100000000001 -0.12)19.92% (0.117 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.94% (-0.195 -0.2)52.05% (0.19 0.19)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.3% (-0.377 -0.38)31.7% (0.373 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.88% (-0.433 -0.43)68.12% (0.429 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Antalyaspor 48.15%
    Kayserispor 27.14%
    Draw 24.69%
AntalyasporDrawKayserispor
1-0 @ 10.18% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.22% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
3-1 @ 5.08% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.42% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.92% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.05% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.78% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.18% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 48.15%
1-1 @ 11.7% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 6.31% (0.111 0.11)
2-2 @ 5.42% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.12% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.69%
0-1 @ 7.25% (0.055 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.72% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 4.17% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.57% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.08% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.6% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 27.14%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kasimpasa 3-1 Antalyaspor
Monday, March 6 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-0 Antalyaspor
Sunday, February 26 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 1-0 Gaziantep
Saturday, February 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-0 Antalyaspor
Wednesday, February 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 3-2 Umraniyespor
Saturday, January 28 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Antalyaspor
Saturday, January 21 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Fenerbahce
Saturday, March 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Giresunspor 1-2 Kayserispor
Saturday, February 25 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-0 Istanbul
Thursday, February 2 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 2-4 Kayserispor
Sunday, January 29 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 0-2 Besiktas
Sunday, January 22 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 4-1 Sivasspor
Friday, January 13 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .