MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 10:37:16
SM
Spain vs. Croatia: 5 hrs 22 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 24
Mar 6, 2023 at 5pm UK
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Stadyumu
AL

Kasimpasa
3 - 1
Antalyaspor

Chouiar (22'), Koita (39'), Malsa (60')
Chouiar (44'), Eysseric (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Fernando (45' pen.)
Fernando (90+4')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hatayspor 1-0 Kasimpasa
Sunday, February 5 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-0 Antalyaspor
Sunday, February 26 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kasimpasa 2-2 Antalyaspor

Despite Antalyaspor's inability to find the back of the net in exactly half of their away games this season, Kasimpasa's home fixtures tend to produce goals. Thus, an entertaining score draw could be on the cards at the Kasimpasa Stadium on Monday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kasimpasa win with a probability of 46.6%. A win for Antalyaspor had a probability of 28.49% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kasimpasa win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.32%) and 2-0 (7.89%). The likeliest Antalyaspor win was 0-1 (7.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kasimpasa would win this match.

Result
KasimpasaDrawAntalyaspor
46.6% (0.203 0.2) 24.91% (-0.023 -0.02) 28.49% (-0.177 -0.18)
Both teams to score 55.04% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.13% (0.00099999999999767 0)47.87% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.95%70.05% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.41% (0.090000000000003 0.09)20.59% (-0.084999999999997 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.87% (0.138 0.14)53.13% (-0.133 -0.13)
Antalyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.3% (-0.128 -0.13)30.7% (0.133 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.05% (-0.152 -0.15)66.95% (0.157 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Kasimpasa 46.6%
    Antalyaspor 28.49%
    Draw 24.9%
KasimpasaDrawAntalyaspor
1-0 @ 9.99% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.32% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.89% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.91% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.16% (0.033 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.9% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 1.94% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.64% (0.017 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.15% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 46.6%
1-1 @ 11.79% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.32% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 5.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 7.46% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.97% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.41% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.74% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.74% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 28.49%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hatayspor 1-0 Kasimpasa
Sunday, February 5 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 5-1 Giresunspor
Wednesday, February 1 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 5-1 Kasimpasa
Sunday, January 29 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 1-3 Istanbul
Saturday, January 21 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 2-2 Karagumruk
Sunday, January 15 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 2-1 Kasimpasa
Saturday, January 7 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-0 Antalyaspor
Sunday, February 26 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 1-0 Gaziantep
Saturday, February 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-0 Antalyaspor
Wednesday, February 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 3-2 Umraniyespor
Saturday, January 28 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Antalyaspor
Saturday, January 21 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 2-2 Giresunspor
Saturday, January 14 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .