MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 02:37:00
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 7 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Mar 2, 2024 at 1pm UK
Caykur Didi Stadyumu

Caykur Rizespor
3 - 0
Kayserispor

Shelvey (62'), Zeqiri (81'), Varesanovic (90')
Varesanovic (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Boa Morte (60'), Bourabia (68'), Sazdagi (84'), Piri (90+1')
Yilmaz (61')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Samsunspor 3-0 Caykur Rizespor
Friday, February 23 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-2 Ankaragucu
Saturday, February 24 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Caykur Rizespor 1-1 Kayserispor

Rizespor are struggling at the moment while Kayserispor are flying. However, the hosts have enjoyed a good run at home against the visitors in recent years. We think Kayserispor will continue their unbeaten streak but the game will end in a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Caykur Rizespor win with a probability of 48.25%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 27.45% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Caykur Rizespor win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.48%) and 2-0 (7.97%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 0-1 (6.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Caykur Rizespor would win this match.

Result
Caykur RizesporDrawKayserispor
48.25% (-0.53299999999999 -0.53) 24.3% (0.301 0.3) 27.45% (0.232 0.23)
Both teams to score 56.26% (-0.818 -0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.1% (-1.165 -1.17)45.89% (1.163 1.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.79% (-1.114 -1.11)68.2% (1.115 1.11)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.89% (-0.669 -0.67)19.11% (0.668 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.27% (-1.116 -1.12)50.73% (1.117 1.12)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.56% (-0.43000000000001 -0.43)30.44% (0.43 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.35% (-0.518 -0.52)66.65% (0.517 0.52)
Score Analysis
    Caykur Rizespor 48.25%
    Kayserispor 27.45%
    Draw 24.3%
Caykur RizesporDrawKayserispor
1-0 @ 9.63% (0.271 0.27)
2-1 @ 9.48% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 7.97% (0.058 0.06)
3-1 @ 5.23% (-0.137 -0.14)
3-0 @ 4.4% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.119 -0.12)
4-1 @ 2.16% (-0.104 -0.1)
4-0 @ 1.82% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 48.25%
1-1 @ 11.45% (0.19 0.19)
0-0 @ 5.82% (0.282 0.28)
2-2 @ 5.64% (-0.094 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.23% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.3%
0-1 @ 6.92% (0.257 0.26)
1-2 @ 6.81% (0.032 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.11% (0.106 0.11)
1-3 @ 2.7% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.23% (-0.064 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.63% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 27.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Samsunspor 3-0 Caykur Rizespor
Friday, February 23 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 1-3 Fenerbahce
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Sivasspor 1-0 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, February 11 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 0-0 Konyaspor
Saturday, February 3 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 4-0 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, January 28 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 1-0 Trabzonspor
Thursday, January 25 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-2 Ankaragucu
Saturday, February 24 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 2-3 Kayserispor
Monday, February 19 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 0-0 Besiktas
Monday, February 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Gaziantep 1-1 Kayserispor
Saturday, February 3 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-1 Antalyaspor
Monday, January 29 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 2-0 Kayserispor
Thursday, January 25 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .