MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 15:57:38
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 1 hr 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
RA
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 5
Apr 25, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Bosuilstadion

Antwerp
0 - 3
Union SG


Alderweireld (47'), Bataille (58'), Keita (69')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Puertas (48', 87'), El Amine Amoura (56')
El Amine Amoura (16'), Mac Allister (19'), Rasmussen (36'), Castro-Montes (84')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Royal Antwerp and Union SG.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cercle Brugge 0-1 Antwerp
Sunday, April 21 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 1-2 Brugge
Sunday, April 21 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Royal Antwerp win with a probability of 41.62%. A win for Union SG had a probability of 33.38% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Royal Antwerp win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.86%) and 2-0 (6.69%). The likeliest Union SG win was 0-1 (7.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.75%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Royal AntwerpDrawUnion SG
41.62% (-0.915 -0.91) 25% (0.131 0.13) 33.38% (0.78100000000001 0.78)
Both teams to score 57.16% (-0.191 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.83% (-0.36 -0.36)46.17% (0.357 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.53% (-0.342 -0.34)68.47% (0.339 0.34)
Royal Antwerp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.86% (-0.58499999999999 -0.58)22.14% (0.583 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.48% (-0.89 -0.89)55.52% (0.886 0.89)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.41% (0.30300000000001 0.3)26.59% (-0.306 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.19% (0.403 0.4)61.81% (-0.40600000000001 -0.41)
Score Analysis
    Royal Antwerp 41.62%
    Union SG 33.38%
    Draw 24.99%
Royal AntwerpDrawUnion SG
1-0 @ 8.88% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 6.69% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-1 @ 4.46% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-0 @ 3.36% (-0.128 -0.13)
3-2 @ 2.95% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.08 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.27% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.11% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 41.62%
1-1 @ 11.75% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 5.89% (0.089 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.87% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.3% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.8% (0.184 0.18)
1-2 @ 7.79% (0.117 0.12)
0-2 @ 5.17% (0.166 0.17)
1-3 @ 3.44% (0.081 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.59% (0.016 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.28% (0.093 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.14% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 33.38%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cercle Brugge 0-1 Antwerp
Sunday, April 21 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Brugge 3-0 Antwerp
Sunday, April 14 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 0-1 Genk
Saturday, April 6 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 1-0 Antwerp
Saturday, March 30 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 1-1 Union SG
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Kortrijk 0-1 Antwerp
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 1-2 Brugge
Sunday, April 21 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 2-1 Union SG
Sunday, April 14 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 2-3 Cercle Brugge
Sunday, April 7 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 1-0 Union SG
Monday, April 1 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 1-1 Union SG
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Fenerbahce 0-1 Union SG
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .