:Error:Core:1672:1781: replaceValues : ReturnData False : type : replace : sql : REPLACE INTO ss_cat.amp_css_to_process (url, md5_url, lenght, article_date, over_under_50k) VALUES ('/football/belgian-pro-league/genk-vs-union-sg_game_197573.html', '6be2cd1ff33863235c4d40798b3317c8', '85194', '2024-06-25 18:19:03', '1') :from:1301:template path::597:220:235:237:1044:1251:1249:1679:1156:1129:1098:1131:1130:1028:1496:93:1128:1036:1209:1255:1150:1334:1037:1514:1038:709:19:19:1145:1179:1026:1351:1262:1063:1067:1292:1048:1214:1068:1106:1108:1301: rd::=:|e:
MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 18:19:03
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 1
Apr 1, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Luminus Arena

Genk
1 - 0
Union SG

FT(HT: 1-0)

Sykes (83'), Castro-Montes (90+6')
Burgess (90+5')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Genk and Union SG.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Westerlo 1-1 Genk
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 1-1 Union SG
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Union SG win with a probability of 38.18%. A win for Genk had a probability of 36.71% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Union SG win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.43%) and 0-2 (6.04%). The likeliest Genk win was 2-1 (8.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood.

Result
GenkDrawUnion SG
36.71% (-0.073 -0.07) 25.11%38.18% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Both teams to score 57.36% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.83% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)46.17% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.53% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)68.47% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)
Genk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.34% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)24.66% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.81% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)59.18% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.13% (0.037999999999997 0.04)23.87% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.93% (0.055 0.05)58.06% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Genk 36.71%
    Union SG 38.18%
    Draw 25.1%
GenkDrawUnion SG
2-1 @ 8.26% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.24% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.77% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.86% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.76% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.69% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.35% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 0.97% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 0.94% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 36.71%
1-1 @ 11.8%
2-2 @ 5.92%
0-0 @ 5.89% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.1%
1-2 @ 8.46% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.43% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.04% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.04% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.88% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.03% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 38.18%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Westerlo 1-1 Genk
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 1-0 Standard Liege
Sunday, March 10 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 0-3 Brugge
Sunday, March 3 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Charleroi 0-1 Genk
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 3-1 RWDM
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Mechelen 1-1 Genk
Sunday, February 11 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 1-1 Union SG
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Fenerbahce 0-1 Union SG
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Union SG 1-1 Gent
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 0-3 Fenerbahce
Thursday, March 7 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Leuven 0-2 Union SG
Saturday, March 2 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 2-1 Standard Liege
Sunday, February 25 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .