MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 11:50:48
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 6 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FD
Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs | Finals | 2nd Leg
May 27, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Merkur Spiel-Arena
VB

Dusseldorf
0 - 3
VfL Bochum

VfL Bochum win 6-5 on penalties

Engelhardt (103')
FT
(aet)
Hofmann (18', 66'), Stoger (70' pen.)
Hofmann (5'), Oermann (8'), Wittek (39'), Masovic (106')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-3 Dusseldorf
Thursday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs
Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-3 Dusseldorf
Thursday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs

We say: Fortuna Dusseldorf 3-1 VfL Bochum (Dusseldorf win 6-1 on aggregate)

All-out attack must be the tactic employed by Bochum if they are to pull off a sensational turnaround on Dusseldorf's territory, but such an approach will inevitably leave them open to Flingeraner counters, which could prove devastating. Keeping the back door shut has been a failed mission for the visitors all season long, and their demotion to the second tier should be confirmed on Monday, as Dusseldorf return to the Bundesliga in emphatic style. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fortuna Dusseldorf win with a probability of 60.7%. A draw had a probability of 20.1% and a win for VfL Bochum had a probability of 19.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fortuna Dusseldorf win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.59%) and 1-0 (7.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.06%), while for a VfL Bochum win it was 1-2 (5.17%).

Result
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawVfL Bochum
60.7% (0.65600000000001 0.66) 20.11% (-0.093 -0.09) 19.19% (-0.565 -0.57)
Both teams to score 60.24% (-0.691 -0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.18% (-0.443 -0.44)35.82% (0.441 0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.1% (-0.49 -0.49)57.9% (0.48800000000001 0.49)
Fortuna Dusseldorf Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.53% (0.039000000000001 0.04)11.47% (-0.042 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.69% (0.086999999999996 0.09)36.31% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
VfL Bochum Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.05% (-0.813 -0.81)31.95% (0.811 0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.59% (-0.939 -0.94)68.41% (0.93700000000001 0.94)
Score Analysis
    Fortuna Dusseldorf 60.7%
    VfL Bochum 19.19%
    Draw 20.11%
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawVfL Bochum
2-1 @ 9.8% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.59% (0.215 0.22)
1-0 @ 7.94% (0.186 0.19)
3-1 @ 7.08% (0.034 0.03)
3-0 @ 6.2% (0.166 0.17)
3-2 @ 4.04% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-1 @ 3.83% (0.024 0.02)
4-0 @ 3.36% (0.095 0.1)
4-2 @ 2.19% (-0.035 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.66% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.45% (0.044 0.04)
5-2 @ 0.95% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.62%
Total : 60.7%
1-1 @ 9.06% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.59% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-0 @ 3.67% (0.08 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.54% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 20.11%
1-2 @ 5.17% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-1 @ 4.18%
0-2 @ 2.39% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.13% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.97% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-3 @ 0.91% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 19.19%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-3 Dusseldorf
Thursday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs
Last Game: Dusseldorf 3-2 Magdeburg
Sunday, May 19 at 2.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Holstein Kiel 1-1 Dusseldorf
Saturday, May 11 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Dusseldorf 3-1 Nuremberg
Friday, May 3 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Schalke 1-1 Dusseldorf
Saturday, April 27 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Dusseldorf 1-0 Greuther Furth
Saturday, April 20 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-3 Dusseldorf
Thursday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs
Last Game: Werder Bremen 4-1 VfL Bochum
Saturday, May 18 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-5 B. Leverkusen
Sunday, May 12 at 6.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Union Berlin 3-4 VfL Bochum
Sunday, May 5 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: VfL Bochum 3-2 Hoffenheim
Friday, April 26 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Wolfsburg 1-0 VfL Bochum
Saturday, April 20 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .