MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 18:58:43
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Champions League | First Qualifying Round | 2nd Leg
Jul 18, 2023 at 6pm UK
A. Le Coq Arena
R

Flora
0 - 3
Rakow


Seppik (67')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Zwolinski (47', 59'), Papanikolaou (85')
Svarnas (57')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Flora
Tuesday, July 11 at 7pm in Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Flora
Tuesday, July 11 at 7pm in Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Flora 1-2 Rakow Czestochowa (Rakow win 3-1 on aggregate)

Though Rakow were dominant during the first leg, they failed to fully capitalise on their supremacy and still have work to do in Tuesday's return. Nonetheless, they can control events in Tallinn too, and another win would seal progress to the second qualifying stage. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flora win with a probability of 38.22%. A win for Rakow Czestochowa had a probability of 35.77% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flora win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.39%) and 2-0 (6.43%). The likeliest Rakow Czestochowa win was 0-1 (9.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Rakow Czestochowa would win this match.

Result
FloraDrawRakow Czestochowa
38.22%26%35.77% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Both teams to score 54.18%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.79%50.21% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.83%72.17% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Flora Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.31%25.69% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.4%60.6% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Rakow Czestochowa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.92% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)27.08%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.54%62.46% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Flora 38.22%
    Rakow Czestochowa 35.77%
    Draw 26%
FloraDrawRakow Czestochowa
1-0 @ 9.46%
2-1 @ 8.39%
2-0 @ 6.43%
3-1 @ 3.8%
3-0 @ 2.91%
3-2 @ 2.48%
4-1 @ 1.29%
4-0 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 38.22%
1-1 @ 12.35%
0-0 @ 6.96%
2-2 @ 5.48%
3-3 @ 1.08%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 9.09% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 8.07%
0-2 @ 5.94%
1-3 @ 3.51%
0-3 @ 2.59%
2-3 @ 2.39%
1-4 @ 1.15%
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 35.77%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Flora
Tuesday, July 11 at 7pm in Champions League
Last Game: SJK 4-2 Flora
Thursday, July 14 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Flora 1-0 SJK
Thursday, July 7 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Gent 1-0 Flora
Thursday, December 9 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Flora 1-0 Partizan
Thursday, November 25 at 3.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Flora 2-2 Anorthosis
Thursday, November 4 at 3.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Flora
Tuesday, July 11 at 7pm in Champions League
Last Game: PSV 4-2 Rakow
Saturday, December 10 at 11am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Slavia Prague 2-0 Rakow
Thursday, August 25 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Rakow 2-1 Slavia Prague
Thursday, August 18 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Rakow 1-0 Spartak Trnava
Thursday, August 11 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Spartak Trnava 0-2 Rakow
Thursday, August 4 at 5.30pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .