MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 13:17:24
SM
Denmark vs. England: 2 hrs 42 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LL
Championship | Gameweek 40
Apr 1, 2024 at 8pm UK
Elland Road
HL

Leeds
3 - 1
Hull City

Byram (9'), Summerville (88' pen.), James (90+7')
Firpo (27'), Summerville (89')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Carvalho (34')
Tufan (54'), Michael Seri (70')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hull City 0-2 Stoke
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Championship

We said: Leeds United 2-0 Hull City

At some point, this Hull side may click back into gear given the quality that they have in the final third. However, this is the worst possible game for them at this stage, and we do not see them challenging a relentless Leeds side at Elland Road. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leeds United win with a probability of 66.49%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Hull City had a probability of 13.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.28%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.36%), while for a Hull City win it was 0-1 (4.48%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Leeds United would win this match.

Result
Leeds UnitedDrawHull City
66.49% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11) 19.69% (0.105 0.11) 13.81% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.38% (-0.33000000000001 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.81% (-0.452 -0.45)44.18% (0.449 0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.44% (-0.441 -0.44)66.56% (0.438 0.44)
Leeds United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.61% (-0.16900000000001 -0.17)12.39% (0.166 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.74% (-0.348 -0.35)38.26% (0.346 0.35)
Hull City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.37% (-0.27 -0.27)43.63% (0.266 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.18% (-0.224 -0.22)79.82% (0.22199999999999 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Leeds United 66.48%
    Hull City 13.81%
    Draw 19.69%
Leeds UnitedDrawHull City
2-0 @ 11.78% (0.08 0.08)
1-0 @ 11.28% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 8.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 6.81% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.28% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 3.55% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.041 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.79% (-0.022 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.48% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.47% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 66.48%
1-1 @ 9.36% (0.054 0.05)
0-0 @ 5.41% (0.105 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.05% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 19.69%
0-1 @ 4.48% (0.055 0.05)
1-2 @ 3.88% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.86% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.12% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.07% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 1.39%
Total : 13.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Watford 2-2 Leeds
Friday, March 29 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 2-0 Millwall
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Weds 0-2 Leeds
Friday, March 8 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 1-0 Stoke
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 1-1 Leeds
Saturday, March 2 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Chelsea 3-2 Leeds
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Hull City 0-2 Stoke
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Hull City 2-2 Leicester
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Hull City 1-1 Birmingham
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Preston 0-0 Hull City
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Hull City 1-1 West Brom
Saturday, February 24 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Southampton 1-2 Hull City
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .