MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 15:51:48
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 1 hr 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
Apr 25, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio El Cobre

Cobresal
0 - 2
Talleres


Mesias (6')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Mantilla (19'), Sosa (28')
Portillo (21'), Herrera (76')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Cobresal and Talleres.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Cobresal
Thursday, April 11 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Independiente 2-2 Talleres
Tuesday, April 16 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Talleres win with a probability of 43.21%. A win for Cobresal had a probability of 30.68% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Talleres win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.9%) and 0-2 (7.64%). The likeliest Cobresal win was 1-0 (8.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.42%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Talleres would win this match.

Result
CobresalDrawTalleres
30.68% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 26.12% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 43.21% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 52.4% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.11% (-0.115 -0.12)51.88% (0.113 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.36% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)73.63% (0.096000000000004 0.1)
Cobresal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.81% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)31.19% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.47% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)67.53% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Talleres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.15% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)23.85% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.96% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)58.04% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Cobresal 30.68%
    Talleres 43.2%
    Draw 26.11%
CobresalDrawTalleres
1-0 @ 8.67% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 5.05% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.81% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.01% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.96%
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 30.68%
1-1 @ 12.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.44% (0.033 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.19% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.11%
0-1 @ 10.66% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.9% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.64% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 4.25% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.65% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.48% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.52% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.31% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 43.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Cobresal
Thursday, April 11 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cobresal 1-1 Barcelona
Tuesday, April 2 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cobresal 0-1 Palestino
Thursday, March 9 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Palestino 2-1 Cobresal
Friday, April 9 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cobresal 0-0 Palestino
Friday, March 19 at 12.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Independiente 2-2 Talleres
Tuesday, April 16 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Barcelona 2-2 Talleres
Thursday, April 11 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Talleres 1-1 Independiente Rivadavia
Sunday, April 7 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Talleres 2-1 Sao Paulo
Friday, April 5 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Talleres 1-0 Velez Sarsfield
Sunday, March 31 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Banfield 0-0 Talleres
Monday, March 18 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .