MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 08:25:06
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 7 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 21, 2021 at 1.30am UK
Estadio Luis Alberto Salinas Tanasio

12 de Octubre
1 - 0
Rosario

Velazquez (69')
Osvaldo Marabel Jara (61'), Dario Rios (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Torrent (39'), Laso (46')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between 12 de Octubre and Rosario Central.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a 12 de Octubre win with a probability of 43.81%. A win for Rosario Central had a probability of 31.59% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a 12 de Octubre win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.82%) and 2-0 (6.97%). The likeliest Rosario Central win was 1-2 (7.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that 12 de Octubre would win this match.

Result
12 de OctubreDrawRosario Central
43.81%24.59%31.59%
Both teams to score 57.87%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.05%44.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.69%67.3%
12 de Octubre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.39%20.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.83%53.16%
Rosario Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.89%27.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.51%62.49%
Score Analysis
    12 de Octubre 43.81%
    Rosario Central 31.59%
    Draw 24.58%
12 de OctubreDrawRosario Central
2-1 @ 9.1%
1-0 @ 8.82%
2-0 @ 6.97%
3-1 @ 4.79%
3-0 @ 3.67%
3-2 @ 3.13%
4-1 @ 1.89%
4-0 @ 1.45%
4-2 @ 1.23%
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 43.81%
1-1 @ 11.51%
2-2 @ 5.94%
0-0 @ 5.59%
3-3 @ 1.36%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.58%
1-2 @ 7.52%
0-1 @ 7.29%
0-2 @ 4.76%
1-3 @ 3.27%
2-3 @ 2.58%
0-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 1.07%
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 31.59%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .