MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 23:40:27
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 19 hrs 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 3, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Nacional Brigido Iriarte

Rayo Zuliano
0 - 2
Danubio


Padron (29'), Melean (31'), Colina (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Bueno (78'), Fernandez (90+3')
Ancheta (60'), Lewis (81'), Silvestre (90+2')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Rayo Zuliano and Danubio.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Rayo Zuliano 0-0 Deportivo (4-2 pen.)
Thursday, March 7 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Defensor 1-0 Danubio
Saturday, March 30 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rayo Zuliano win with a probability of 43.02%. A win for Danubio had a probability of 28.67% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rayo Zuliano win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.48%) and 2-1 (8.34%). The likeliest Danubio win was 0-1 (10.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.11%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
Rayo ZulianoDrawDanubio
43.02% (-0.408 -0.41) 28.31% (0.093 0.09) 28.67% (0.311 0.31)
Both teams to score 45.06% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.22% (-0.191 -0.19)60.77% (0.187 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.17% (-0.144 -0.14)80.82% (0.14 0.14)
Rayo Zuliano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.99% (-0.31 -0.31)28.01% (0.305 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.34% (-0.394 -0.39)63.65% (0.39100000000001 0.39)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.59% (0.146 0.15)37.4% (-0.14899999999999 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.81% (0.144 0.14)74.19% (-0.148 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Rayo Zuliano 43.02%
    Danubio 28.67%
    Draw 28.3%
Rayo ZulianoDrawDanubio
1-0 @ 13.33% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.48% (-0.087 -0.09)
2-1 @ 8.34% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.6% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-1 @ 3.54% (-0.053 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.15% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.13% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 43.02%
1-1 @ 13.11% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 10.47% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 4.1% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 10.3% (0.12 0.12)
1-2 @ 6.45% (0.042 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.07% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
1-3 @ 2.11% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.66% (0.031 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.35% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 28.67%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rayo Zuliano 0-0 Deportivo (4-2 pen.)
Thursday, March 7 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Defensor 1-0 Danubio
Saturday, March 30 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-2 Wanderers
Sunday, March 24 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 1-2 Danubio
Sunday, March 10 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Wanderers 0-1 Danubio
Thursday, March 7 at 12.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: River Plate 1-0 Danubio
Saturday, March 2 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 0-0 Danubio
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .