MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:57:06
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BR
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Feb 24, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Centenario

Boston River
0 - 0
Danubio


Damiani (36'), Beltran (75')
FT

Rossi (84')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Boston River and Danubio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maldonado 1-2 Boston River
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 1-2 Danubio
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Danubio win with a probability of 36.34%. A win for Boston River has a probability of 34.77% and a draw has a probability of 28.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Danubio win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (7.56%) and 0-2 (6.87%). The likeliest Boston River win is 1-0 (11.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.36%).

Result
Boston RiverDrawDanubio
34.77% (0.394 0.39) 28.9% (-0.131 -0.13) 36.34% (-0.26 -0.26)
Both teams to score 45.15% (0.398 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.52% (0.47300000000001 0.47)61.48% (-0.471 -0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.65% (0.35 0.35)81.35% (-0.34700000000001 -0.35)
Boston River Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.68% (0.515 0.52)33.32% (-0.512 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.06% (0.56 0.56)69.94% (-0.557 -0.56)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.72% (0.076999999999998 0.08)32.29% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.21% (0.087 0.09)68.79% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Boston River 34.76%
    Danubio 36.34%
    Draw 28.88%
Boston RiverDrawDanubio
1-0 @ 11.82% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.35% (0.091 0.09)
2-0 @ 6.5% (0.067 0.07)
3-1 @ 2.69% (0.07 0.07)
3-0 @ 2.38% (0.057 0.06)
3-2 @ 1.52% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 34.76%
1-1 @ 13.36% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.75% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-2 @ 4.15% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.88%
0-1 @ 12.16% (-0.19 -0.19)
1-2 @ 7.56% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 6.87% (-0.094 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.85% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.59% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.57% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 36.34%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maldonado 1-2 Boston River
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Plaza Colonia 3-2 Boston River
Friday, December 8 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 0-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, December 3 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Boston River
Wednesday, November 29 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 2-0 Torque
Friday, November 24 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 2-0 Boston River
Monday, November 20 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 1-2 Danubio
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 0-2 Danubio
Thursday, December 7 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 2-1 La Luz
Sunday, December 3 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Wanderers 3-0 Danubio
Wednesday, November 29 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-0 Fenix
Saturday, November 25 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 2-1 Penarol
Sunday, November 19 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .