MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 13:44:04
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 4 hrs 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 31, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Municipal Nicolas Chahuan Nazar

Union La Calera
0 - 1
Alianza Petrolera


Romo (72')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Figueroa (72' pen.)
Castillo (31'), Franco (45')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Union La Calera and Alianza Petrolera.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Alianza Petrolera
Friday, May 17 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Union La Calera win with a probability of 46.17%. A win for Alianza Petrolera had a probability of 27.22% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Union La Calera win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.99%) and 2-0 (8.72%). The likeliest Alianza Petrolera win was 0-1 (8.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood.

Result
Union La CaleraDrawAlianza Petrolera
46.17% (0.741 0.74) 26.61% (0.004999999999999 0) 27.22% (-0.747 -0.75)
Both teams to score 48.9% (-0.51 -0.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.55% (-0.414 -0.41)55.45% (0.413 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.36% (-0.339 -0.34)76.64% (0.34 0.34)
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.02% (0.17500000000001 0.18)23.98% (-0.175 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.78% (0.25 0.25)58.22% (-0.25 -0.25)
Alianza Petrolera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.32% (-0.822 -0.82)35.68% (0.82 0.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.55% (-0.855 -0.86)72.45% (0.85599999999999 0.86)
Score Analysis
    Union La Calera 46.16%
    Alianza Petrolera 27.22%
    Draw 26.61%
Union La CaleraDrawAlianza Petrolera
1-0 @ 12.21% (0.25 0.25)
2-1 @ 8.99% (0.035 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.72% (0.225 0.23)
3-1 @ 4.28% (0.038 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.15% (0.128 0.13)
3-2 @ 2.21% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.53% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.48% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 46.16%
1-1 @ 12.59% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.56% (0.136 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.63% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 26.61%
0-1 @ 8.82% (-0.055999999999999 -0.06)
1-2 @ 6.49% (-0.154 -0.15)
0-2 @ 4.54% (-0.132 -0.13)
1-3 @ 2.23% (-0.105 -0.11)
2-3 @ 1.59% (-0.066 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.56% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 27.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 4-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 10 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Union La Calera 0-0 Cruzeiro
Tuesday, April 23 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Union La Calera 0-1 U. Catolica
Thursday, April 11 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-1 Union La Calera
Thursday, April 4 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Everton 0-1 Union La Calera
Wednesday, March 6 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Alianza Petrolera
Friday, May 17 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-3 Cruzeiro
Wednesday, May 8 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 1-3 U. Catolica
Wednesday, April 24 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-3 Alianza Petrolera
Friday, April 12 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-1 Union La Calera
Thursday, April 4 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 2-1 America
Thursday, March 7 at 2am in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .