MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:33:50
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 11 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 11, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Municipal Nicolas Chahuan Nazar

Union La Calera
0 - 1
U. Catolica


Ferreyra (49')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Diaz (61')
Quinonez (89'), Grillo (90+1')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Union La Calera and Universidad Catolica.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-1 Union La Calera
Thursday, April 4 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Cruzeiro
Friday, April 5 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universidad Catolica win with a probability of 48.74%. A win for Union La Calera had a probability of 26.17% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universidad Catolica win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.42%) and 0-2 (8.66%). The likeliest Union La Calera win was 1-0 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 11% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Universidad Catolica in this match.

Result
Union La CaleraDrawUniversidad Catolica
26.17% (-0.511 -0.51) 25.09% (0.029999999999998 0.03) 48.74% (0.482 0.48)
Both teams to score 52.64% (-0.528 -0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.84% (-0.487 -0.49)50.15% (0.488 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.88% (-0.436 -0.44)72.12% (0.437 0.44)
Union La Calera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.3% (-0.67100000000001 -0.67)33.7% (0.672 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.65% (-0.737 -0.74)70.35% (0.738 0.74)
Universidad Catolica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.4% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)20.6% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.86% (0.012 0.01)53.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Union La Calera 26.17%
    Universidad Catolica 48.74%
    Draw 25.08%
Union La CaleraDrawUniversidad Catolica
1-0 @ 7.55% (0.011 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.49% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-0 @ 4.11% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-1 @ 2.35% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 1.86% (-0.065 -0.07)
3-0 @ 1.49% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 26.17%
1-1 @ 11.92% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.94% (0.136 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.13% (-0.085 -0.09)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.08%
0-1 @ 10.96% (0.22 0.22)
1-2 @ 9.42% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.66% (0.173 0.17)
1-3 @ 4.96% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.56% (0.093 0.09)
2-3 @ 2.7% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.96% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.8% (0.036 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.07% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 48.74%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-1 Union La Calera
Thursday, April 4 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Everton 0-1 Union La Calera
Wednesday, March 6 at 10pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Santos 1-0 Union La Calera
Thursday, May 19 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Banfield 0-1 Union La Calera
Friday, May 6 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Union La Calera 1-1 Santos
Friday, April 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Cruzeiro
Friday, April 5 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Tecnico Universitario 0-3 U. Catolica
Friday, March 8 at 2am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Millonarios 2-1 U. Catolica
Friday, March 3 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Millonarios
Friday, February 24 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Banfield 1-1 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 17 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .