MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 03:53:03
SM
St Etienne vs. Metz: 14 hrs 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FA Cup | First Round
Nov 6, 2022 at 2pm UK
Tameside Stadium
CU

Curzon Ashton
0 - 0
Cambridge


Peers (60'), Matthews (79')
FT

Dunk (9'), Knibbs (90+4'), Digby (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Hereford
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Peterborough 1-0 Cambridge
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in League One

We said: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Cambridge United

Curzon Ashton will be desperate to impress in what is one of the biggest games in the club's history on Sunday when Cambridge United come to town. However, the hosts are not exactly setting the world alight in the sixth tier of English football and a comfortable away win is widely expected here for Bonner and his Cambridge team. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cambridge United win with a probability of 61.84%. A draw had a probability of 20% and a win for Curzon Ashton had a probability of 18.17%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cambridge United win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.06%) and 0-1 (8.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.12%), while for a Curzon Ashton win it was 2-1 (4.96%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
Curzon AshtonDrawCambridge United
18.17% (0.043000000000003 0.04) 19.99% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06) 61.84% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Both teams to score 58.69% (0.317 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.05% (0.373 0.37)36.95% (-0.365 -0.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.87% (0.40199999999999 0.4)59.13% (-0.395 -0.4)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.32% (0.271 0.27)33.68% (-0.26300000000001 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.67% (0.288 0.29)70.33% (-0.282 -0.28)
Cambridge United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.49% (0.124 0.12)11.51% (-0.116 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.61% (0.256 0.26)36.39% (-0.249 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Curzon Ashton 18.17%
    Cambridge United 61.84%
    Draw 19.99%
Curzon AshtonDrawCambridge United
2-1 @ 4.96% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 4.22% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-0 @ 2.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.95% (0.025 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.8% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 18.17%
1-1 @ 9.12% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.37% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 3.88% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.4% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 19.99%
1-2 @ 9.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 9.06% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
0-1 @ 8.38% (-0.111 -0.11)
1-3 @ 7.11% (0.024 0.02)
0-3 @ 6.53% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.87% (0.041 0.04)
1-4 @ 3.84% (0.031 0.03)
0-4 @ 3.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 2.09% (0.031 0.03)
1-5 @ 1.66% (0.021 0.02)
0-5 @ 1.53% (0.008 0.01)
2-5 @ 0.9% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 61.84%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Hereford
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Peterborough Sports 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 0-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bradford Park Av 2-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-0 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Peterborough 1-0 Cambridge
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Wycombe 2-3 Cambridge
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Cambridge 0-1 Port Vale
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Cambridge 1-0 Ipswich
Tuesday, October 18 at 7pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Cambridge 0-2 Sheff Weds
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 2-1 Cambridge
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in League One


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .