MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:44:31
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 25
Aug 26, 2023 at 11am UK
Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium

Kawasaki
2 - 2
Consadole

Wakizaka (67'), Sasaki (71')
Sasaki (65'), Yamane (73')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Sarachart (27'), Komai (35')
Arano (45+2'), Fernandes (72')
Okamura (53')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kawasaki Frontale and Consadole Sapporo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 3-2 Kawasaki
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-0 Consadole
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 53.23%. A win for Consadole Sapporo had a probability of 25.16% and a draw had a probability of 21.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.19%) and 1-0 (7.17%). The likeliest Consadole Sapporo win was 1-2 (6.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawConsadole Sapporo
53.23% (-0.538 -0.54) 21.6% (0.026 0.03) 25.16% (0.508 0.51)
Both teams to score 63.56% (0.485 0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.69% (0.38800000000001 0.39)35.3% (-0.39 -0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.67% (0.42899999999999 0.43)57.33% (-0.431 -0.43)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.54% (-0.035999999999987 -0.04)13.45% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.56% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07)40.44% (0.066000000000003 0.07)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.44% (0.589 0.59)26.56% (-0.592 -0.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.23% (0.77399999999999 0.77)61.77% (-0.77699999999999 -0.78)
Score Analysis
    Kawasaki Frontale 53.23%
    Consadole Sapporo 25.16%
    Draw 21.6%
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawConsadole Sapporo
2-1 @ 9.53% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 7.19% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-0 @ 7.17% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-1 @ 6.37% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.81% (-0.113 -0.11)
3-2 @ 4.23% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.2% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.41% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-2 @ 2.12% (0.019 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.28% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.97% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-3 @ 0.94% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 53.23%
1-1 @ 9.5% (-0.039 -0.04)
2-2 @ 6.32% (0.071999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 3.57% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 21.6%
1-2 @ 6.3% (0.08 0.08)
0-1 @ 4.74% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.14% (0.044 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.79% (0.077 0.08)
1-3 @ 2.78% (0.081 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.39% (0.042 0.04)
2-4 @ 0.93% (0.041 0.04)
1-4 @ 0.92% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 25.16%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hiroshima 3-2 Kawasaki
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-4 Gamba Osaka
Sunday, August 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 0-1 Bayern
Saturday, July 29 at 11am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-2 Kawasaki
Saturday, July 22 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-1 Kawasaki
Saturday, July 15 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-0 Consadole
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, August 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 3-0 Consadole
Sunday, August 6 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-1 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, July 15 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 2-1 Consadole
Saturday, July 8 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, July 1 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .