MX23RW : Friday, June 21 19:38:01
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Ligue 2
May 21, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stade Paul Lignon

Rodez AF
2 - 2
Paris FC

Rodez AF win 3-2 on penalties
Danger (8' pen.), Corredor (33')
Younoussa (90+4'), Mambo (90+4')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Dicko (4'), Dabila (90+6')
Mbow (37'), Kolodziejczak (70'), Riou (70'), Camara (89')
Mbow (48')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Ajaccio
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 1-1 Paris FC
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2

We said: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC

Missing their top scorer and top playmaker for Tuesday's semi-final, the omens are not promising whatsoever for a luckless Paris FC, whose cruel blows should dash their chances of promotion. Gilli's men have already struggled to bolt the back door closed in recent weeks, so the Corredor and Hountondji-inspired Rodez may require just the one goal to set up a date with Saint-Etienne. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris FC win with a probability of 39.74%. A win for Rodez AF had a probability of 33.95% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris FC win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.53%) and 0-2 (6.88%). The likeliest Rodez AF win was 1-0 (9.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.51%).

Result
Rodez AFDrawParis FC
33.95%26.31%39.74%
Both teams to score 52.89%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.25%51.75%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.48%73.52%
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.06%28.94%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.18%64.82%
Paris FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.42%25.58%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.55%60.45%
Score Analysis
    Rodez AF 33.95%
    Paris FC 39.73%
    Draw 26.31%
Rodez AFDrawParis FC
1-0 @ 9.18%
2-1 @ 7.76%
2-0 @ 5.69%
3-1 @ 3.21%
3-0 @ 2.35%
3-2 @ 2.19%
4-1 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 33.95%
1-1 @ 12.51%
0-0 @ 7.4%
2-2 @ 5.29%
3-3 @ 0.99%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.31%
0-1 @ 10.09%
1-2 @ 8.53%
0-2 @ 6.88%
1-3 @ 3.88%
0-3 @ 3.13%
2-3 @ 2.4%
1-4 @ 1.32%
0-4 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 39.73%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Ajaccio
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 1-1 Rodez AF
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-3 Annecy
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 1-2 Rodez AF
Saturday, April 27 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Auxerre
Saturday, April 20 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 1-1 Paris FC
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 2-1 Guingamp
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Auxerre 2-0 Paris FC
Saturday, May 4 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 3-1 Angers
Saturday, April 27 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 2-1 Valenciennes
Saturday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 2


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .