MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:41:37
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 38
May 17, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Paul Lignon
AA

Rodez AF
2 - 0
Ajaccio

Haag (2'), Hountondji (6')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Vidal (50')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Rodez AF and Ajaccio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Etienne 1-1 Rodez AF
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 1-2 Grenoble
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rodez AF win with a probability of 46.33%. A win for Ajaccio had a probability of 27.97% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.2%) and 2-0 (8.29%). The likeliest Ajaccio win was 0-1 (8.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rodez AF would win this match.

Result
Rodez AFDrawAjaccio
46.33% (-3.522 -3.52) 25.7% (0.872 0.87) 27.97% (2.656 2.66)
Both teams to score 52.15% (-0.51799999999999 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.52% (-1.725 -1.72)51.48% (1.731 1.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.71% (-1.523 -1.52)73.29% (1.53 1.53)
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.8% (-2.226 -2.23)22.2% (2.232 2.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.38% (-3.471 -3.47)55.62% (3.479 3.48)
Ajaccio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.03% (1.222 1.22)32.97% (-1.215 -1.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.45% (1.332 1.33)69.55% (-1.326 -1.33)
Score Analysis
    Rodez AF 46.32%
    Ajaccio 27.97%
    Draw 25.7%
Rodez AFDrawAjaccio
1-0 @ 11.01% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.31 -0.31)
2-0 @ 8.29% (-0.568 -0.57)
3-1 @ 4.61% (-0.491 -0.49)
3-0 @ 4.16% (-0.598 -0.6)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.18 -0.18)
4-1 @ 1.74% (-0.32 -0.32)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.351 -0.35)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.14 -0.14)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 46.32%
1-1 @ 12.22% (0.42 0.42)
0-0 @ 7.32% (0.493 0.49)
2-2 @ 5.1%
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.12% (0.795 0.79)
1-2 @ 6.78% (0.447 0.45)
0-2 @ 4.51% (0.573 0.57)
1-3 @ 2.51% (0.241 0.24)
2-3 @ 1.89% (0.061 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.67% (0.26 0.26)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 27.97%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: St Etienne 1-1 Rodez AF
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-3 Annecy
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 1-2 Rodez AF
Saturday, April 27 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Auxerre
Saturday, April 20 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Caen 1-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 1-2 Grenoble
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bordeaux 4-0 Ajaccio
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 1-1 Quevilly
Saturday, April 27 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Valenciennes 1-0 Ajaccio
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 2-1 Caen
Saturday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 2-0 St Etienne
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Ligue 2


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .