MX23RW : Monday, March 4 22:56:54
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 21 hrs 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 13
Oct 21, 2023 at 3pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium
Bishop's Stortford
1 - 4
Warrington Town
Olufemi (87' pen.)
A. (53')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Woods (18', 67'), Amis (69'), Buckley-Ricketts (74')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and Warrington Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, October 14 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-2 South Shields
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Warrington Town win with a probability of 39.43%. A win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 34.77% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Warrington Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.56%) and 0-2 (6.6%). The likeliest Bishop's Stortford win was 1-0 (8.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Warrington Town would win this match.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawWarrington Town
34.77% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 25.79% (0.0020000000000024 0) 39.43% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Both teams to score 54.77% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.59% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)49.41% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.54% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)71.45% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.7%27.29% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.26% (0.0019999999999953 0)62.73% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Warrington Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.33% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)24.67% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.8% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)59.19% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 34.77%
    Warrington Town 39.43%
    Draw 25.78%
Bishop's StortfordDrawWarrington Town
1-0 @ 8.74% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 7.95% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 5.68% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 3.44%
3-0 @ 2.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.41%
4-1 @ 1.12%
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 34.77%
1-1 @ 12.23%
0-0 @ 6.73% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.12%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 9.42% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 8.56% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 6.6%
1-3 @ 4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 3.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.59% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 1.4% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.08%
2-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 39.43%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, October 14 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-3 Southport
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-2 South Shields
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 1-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 3-3 Spennymoor
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .