MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 10:39:09
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 6 hrs 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 12
Oct 8, 2022 at 3pm UK
Croft Park

Blyth Spartans
1 - 1
Banbury

Richardson (51')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rasulo (70' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Blyth Spartans and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 1-0 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 49.94%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 24.37%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.45%) and 1-2 (9.33%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.17%), while for a Blyth Spartans win it was 1-0 (7.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Blyth SpartansDrawBanbury United
24.37% (-0.032999999999998 -0.03) 25.68% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 49.94% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 49.17% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.11% (0.031999999999996 0.03)53.89% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.65% (0.027999999999999 0.03)75.34% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.73% (-0.012 -0.01)37.27% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.94% (-0.012 -0.01)74.05% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.39% (0.031999999999996 0.03)21.6% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.29% (0.052 0.05)54.71% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Blyth Spartans 24.37%
    Banbury United 49.93%
    Draw 25.68%
Blyth SpartansDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 7.95% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.01% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 3.92% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.98% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.52%
3-0 @ 1.29% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 24.37%
1-1 @ 12.17% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.05% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.6% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 12.33% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 9.45% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.33% (0.0040000000000013 0)
0-3 @ 4.83% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.77% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-4 @ 1.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.83% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 0.9% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 49.93%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Darlington 1-0 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, September 13 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Peterborough Sports 4-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-2 Scarborough Ath
Monday, August 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, August 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Peterborough Sports 3-2 Banbury
Tuesday, September 13 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-1 Southport
Saturday, September 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Leamington 1-0 Banbury
Monday, August 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-1 Hereford
Saturday, August 27 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .