MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 06:51:33
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 12 hrs 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 5
Aug 27, 2022 at 3pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
3 - 1
Hereford

Williams (6'), Roberts (18', 48')
FT(HT: 2-1)
McLean (45+1')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 46.07%. A win for Hereford United had a probability of 27.92% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.13%) and 2-0 (8.38%). The likeliest Hereford United win was 0-1 (8.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Banbury United would win this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawHereford United
46.07% (-0.101 -0.1) 26.01% (0.07 0.07) 27.92% (0.032 0.03)
Both teams to score 51.18% (-0.186 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.27% (-0.254 -0.25)52.73% (0.255 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.64% (-0.219 -0.22)74.36% (0.22 0.22)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.15% (-0.155 -0.16)22.85% (0.155 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.42% (-0.229 -0.23)56.58% (0.23 0.23)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.33% (-0.108 -0.11)33.66% (0.108 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.68% (-0.118 -0.12)70.32% (0.119 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 46.06%
    Hereford United 27.92%
    Draw 26%
Banbury UnitedDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 11.35% (0.06 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.13% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.38% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.49% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.13% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.44% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.66% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.52% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.9% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 46.06%
1-1 @ 12.36% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.69% (0.077 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.97% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 8.37% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.73% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-2 @ 4.56% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.8% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.65% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 27.92%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Darlington 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, August 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Boston
Tuesday, August 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-1 Fylde
Saturday, August 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, August 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-4 Barrow
Saturday, November 6 at 5.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Canvey Island
Saturday, November 7 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Hereford 2-0 Buxton
Saturday, August 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Hereford
Tuesday, August 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-0 Hereford
Saturday, August 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 Brackley Town
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .