MX23RW : Monday, February 26 03:32:43
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 16 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 15
Oct 28, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Silverlands
Buxton
2 - 2
Rushall Olympic
Hunt (43', 64')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Waldron (27'), Clarke (44')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Buxton and Rushall Olympic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 2-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Buxton win with a probability of 49.77%. A win for Rushall Olympic had a probability of 25.23% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Buxton win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.48%) and 2-0 (8.94%). The likeliest Rushall Olympic win was 0-1 (7.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.88%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5% likelihood.

Result
BuxtonDrawRushall Olympic
49.77% (0.197 0.2) 24.99% (-0.023 -0.02) 25.23% (-0.17 -0.17)
Both teams to score 52.08% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.51% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)50.49% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.59% (-0.026 -0.03)72.41% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.7% (0.072000000000003 0.07)20.3% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.33% (0.109 0.11)52.67% (-0.105 -0.11)
Rushall Olympic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.34% (-0.16000000000001 -0.16)34.65% (0.166 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.62% (-0.171 -0.17)71.38% (0.175 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Buxton 49.77%
    Rushall Olympic 25.23%
    Draw 24.99%
BuxtonDrawRushall Olympic
1-0 @ 11.21% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.48% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.94% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.04% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.75% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.01% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.9% (0.018 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 49.77%
1-1 @ 11.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.03% (0.011 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.45% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.3% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.95% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.23% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.4% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 25.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-0 Buxton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-3 Buxton
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-3 Buxton
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-0 Buxton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 5-0 Chorley
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 4-2 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .