MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:53:06
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
SU
National League North | Gameweek 9
Sep 30, 2023 at 3pm UK
Sands Venue Stadium

Scunthorpe
0 - 3
Buxton

 
FT(HT: 0-0)
De Girolamo (50', 85' pen.), Minihan (53')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scunthorpe United and Buxton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-1 South Shields
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-0 Buxton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 45.43%. A win for Buxton had a probability of 28.36% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.05%) and 2-0 (8.3%). The likeliest Buxton win was 0-1 (8.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawBuxton
45.43% (0.0079999999999956 0.01) 26.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 28.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.7% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)53.29% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.15% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)74.85% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.6% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)23.4% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.62% (0.010000000000005 0.01)57.38% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.37% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)33.62% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.73%70.27% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Scunthorpe United 45.42%
    Buxton 28.36%
    Draw 26.2%
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawBuxton
1-0 @ 11.42%
2-1 @ 9.05% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.3% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 4.38% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 4.02% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.59% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.46% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 45.42%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.87% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 4.93% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.2%
0-1 @ 8.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 6.79% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 4.67% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.47%
2-3 @ 1.79%
0-3 @ 1.7%
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 28.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-1 South Shields
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 4-1 Scarborough Ath
Monday, August 28 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 0-3 Scunthorpe
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 4-0 Darlington
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-0 Buxton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 5-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Buxton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 Buxton
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .