MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:41:06
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 22 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 13
Oct 21, 2023 at 3pm UK
Dales Lane
C

Rushall Olympic
5 - 0
Chorley

Waldron (38', 42', 65', 68'), Munakandafa (79')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Rushall Olympic and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spennymoor 3-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-2 Chorley
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 41.07%. A win for Rushall Olympic had a probability of 33.14% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.75%) and 0-2 (6.96%). The likeliest Rushall Olympic win was 1-0 (8.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.24%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Rushall OlympicDrawChorley
33.14%25.78%41.07% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Both teams to score 54.41%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.3%49.7%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.28%71.71%
Rushall Olympic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.55%28.44%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.79% (0.0010000000000048 0)64.2% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.04%23.95%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.81%58.18%
Score Analysis
    Rushall Olympic 33.14%
    Chorley 41.07%
    Draw 25.78%
Rushall OlympicDrawChorley
1-0 @ 8.57%
2-1 @ 7.7%
2-0 @ 5.39%
3-1 @ 3.23%
3-2 @ 2.3%
3-0 @ 2.26%
4-1 @ 1.01%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 33.14%
1-1 @ 12.24%
0-0 @ 6.81%
2-2 @ 5.5% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.1%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 9.74%
1-2 @ 8.75%
0-2 @ 6.96%
1-3 @ 4.17% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 3.31%
2-3 @ 2.62%
1-4 @ 1.49%
0-4 @ 1.18%
2-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 41.07%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 4-2 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-2 Chorley
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-1 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chorley
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-1 Chorley
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-2 Chorley
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .