MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 16:38:15
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
KL
National League North | Gameweek 30
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Walks

King's Lynn
0 - 4
Curzon Ashton

 
FT(HT: 0-3)
Mols (25', 62'), Barton (28'), Spencer (33')
Coverage of the National League North clash between King's Lynn Town and Curzon Ashton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a King's Lynn Town win with a probability of 41.47%. A win for Curzon Ashton had a probability of 32.54% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a King's Lynn Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.76%) and 2-0 (7.15%). The likeliest Curzon Ashton win was 0-1 (8.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood.

Result
King's Lynn TownDrawCurzon Ashton
41.47% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 25.99% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 32.54% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 53.54% (-0.064 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.25% (-0.077999999999996 -0.08)50.75% (0.073 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.35% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)72.64% (0.065000000000012 0.07)
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.78% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)24.22% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.44% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)58.56% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.64% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)29.35% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.66% (-0.067 -0.07)65.33% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    King's Lynn Town 41.47%
    Curzon Ashton 32.54%
    Draw 25.99%
King's Lynn TownDrawCurzon Ashton
1-0 @ 10.08% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.76% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 7.15% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.14% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 3.38% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.54% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.2%
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 41.47%
1-1 @ 12.35% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.11% (0.021 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.37% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 8.71% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.57% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.34%
1-3 @ 3.09% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.19% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 32.54%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-0 King's Lynn
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-2 Boston
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-4 King's Lynn
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-3 Curzon Ashton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-2 Southport
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 4-0 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 3-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, December 19 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .