MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 13:37:57
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 3 hrs 22 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 29
Jan 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
Flamingo Land Stadium

Scarborough Ath
1 - 1
P'boro Sports

Wiles (54')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gash (11')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scarborough Athletic and Peterborough Sports.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-2 Boston
Tuesday, January 16 at 8.15pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 52.88%. A win for Peterborough Sports had a probability of 24.02% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.46%) and 2-0 (8.54%). The likeliest Peterborough Sports win was 1-2 (6.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.81%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
Scarborough AthleticDrawPeterborough Sports
52.88% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 23.1% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 24.02% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)
Both teams to score 56.93% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.53% (0.030999999999999 0.03)43.47% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.13% (0.030000000000001 0.03)65.87% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.56% (0.022999999999996 0.02)16.44% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.89% (0.044000000000004 0.04)46.11% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Peterborough Sports Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.12% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)31.88%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.68%68.32% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Score Analysis
    Scarborough Athletic 52.88%
    Peterborough Sports 24.02%
    Draw 23.09%
Scarborough AthleticDrawPeterborough Sports
2-1 @ 9.77% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-0 @ 9.46% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.54% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 5.88% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.14% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.36% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 2.65% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 2.32% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.52% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-1 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 52.88%
1-1 @ 10.81% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.58% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 5.24% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.28% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.09%
1-2 @ 6.18% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-1 @ 5.99% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.42% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.36% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2.13%
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 24.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-2 Boston
Tuesday, January 16 at 8.15pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-0 Darlington
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Tamworth
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-2 P'boro Sports
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-1 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-3 P'boro Sports
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .