MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:18:54
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 14 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 30
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Lamb Ground

Tamworth
0 - 0
Boston

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Tamworth and Boston United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-2 Boston
Tuesday, January 16 at 8.15pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 64.74%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Boston United had a probability of 14.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.26%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.92%), while for a Boston United win it was 0-1 (5.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
TamworthDrawBoston United
64.74% (-0.24300000000001 -0.24) 20.9% (0.183 0.18) 14.35% (0.057 0.06)
Both teams to score 46.94% (-0.421 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.78% (-0.649 -0.65)48.21% (0.646 0.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.63% (-0.596 -0.6)70.37% (0.59399999999999 0.59)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.85% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)14.14% (0.278 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.19% (-0.549 -0.55)41.81% (0.547 0.55)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.67% (-0.312 -0.31)45.32% (0.309 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.81% (-0.247 -0.25)81.19% (0.244 0.24)
Score Analysis
    Tamworth 64.73%
    Boston United 14.35%
    Draw 20.9%
TamworthDrawBoston United
1-0 @ 12.53% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 12.26% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.7% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 7.99% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.33% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-0 @ 3.91% (-0.054 -0.05)
4-1 @ 3.09% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-2 @ 2.5% (-0.053 -0.05)
5-0 @ 1.53% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.038 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.21% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 64.73%
1-1 @ 9.92% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
0-0 @ 6.41% (0.169 0.17)
2-2 @ 3.84% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 20.9%
0-1 @ 5.07% (0.091 0.09)
1-2 @ 3.93% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
0-2 @ 2.01% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 1.3%
Total : 14.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 0-3 Tamworth
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-0 Buxton
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-2 Tamworth
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Tamworth
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-2 Boston
Tuesday, January 16 at 8.15pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-2 Boston
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-0 King's Lynn
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-2 Boston
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 Alfreton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .