MX23RW : Monday, March 4 20:28:10
SM
Monday, March 4
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 15
Oct 28, 2023 at 3pm UK
Cantilever Park
Warrington Town
0 - 1
P'boro Sports
 
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cann (51')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Warrington Town and Peterborough Sports.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Warrington Town 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Warrington Town win with a probability of 52.06%. A win for Peterborough Sports had a probability of 24.25% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Warrington Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.72%) and 2-0 (8.76%). The likeliest Peterborough Sports win was 0-1 (6.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
Warrington TownDrawPeterborough Sports
52.06% (0.012 0.01) 23.69% (0.0020000000000024 0) 24.25% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 55.2% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.12% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)45.88% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.81% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)68.19% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Warrington Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)17.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.79% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)48.21% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Peterborough Sports Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)32.99% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.42% (-0.026 -0.03)69.58% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Warrington Town 52.05%
    Peterborough Sports 24.25%
    Draw 23.69%
Warrington TownDrawPeterborough Sports
1-0 @ 10.09% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.72%
2-0 @ 8.76% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.62%
3-0 @ 5.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.12% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.44%
4-0 @ 2.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.35% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.68%
Total : 52.05%
1-1 @ 11.19% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.81% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 6.45% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 6.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 3.57% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 1.99% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 24.25%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Warrington Town
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-2 South Shields
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 1-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Southport
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-2 P'boro Sports
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-4 South Shields
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .