MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:14:05
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 29
Jan 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
Arbour Park
MU

Slough
2 - 1
Maidstone

Jackman (6'), Goddard (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Fall (63' pen.)
Brown (79')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Slough Town and Maidstone United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weymouth 3-0 Slough
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 2-1 Maidstone
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slough Town win with a probability of 49.63%. A win for Maidstone United had a probability of 26.46% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slough Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.5%) and 2-0 (8.1%). The likeliest Maidstone United win was 1-2 (6.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Slough Town in this match.

Result
Slough TownDrawMaidstone United
49.63% (0.033000000000001 0.03) 23.9% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 26.46% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.75% (0.073 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.13% (0.098999999999997 0.1)44.87% (-0.1 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.78% (0.096000000000004 0.1)67.22% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Slough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.84% (0.051000000000002 0.05)18.16% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.86% (0.088999999999999 0.09)49.14% (-0.087999999999994 -0.09)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.35% (0.046999999999997 0.05)30.66% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.1% (0.055 0.05)66.9% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Slough Town 49.64%
    Maidstone United 26.46%
    Draw 23.89%
Slough TownDrawMaidstone United
2-1 @ 9.58% (0.0019999999999989 0)
1-0 @ 9.5% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.1% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.45% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.61% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.22% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.32% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.97% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 49.64%
1-1 @ 11.22% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.66% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.57% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.27% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.89%
1-2 @ 6.64% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 6.58% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.89% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.23% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.53%
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 26.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Weymouth 3-0 Slough
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 1-2 Slough
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 3-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 2-1 Slough
Monday, January 1 at 1pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 3-3 Hampton
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-2 Slough
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 2-1 Maidstone
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 2-1 Dartford
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-0 Stevenage
Saturday, January 6 at 12.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Maidstone 2-0 Tonbridge Angels
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 1-1 Maidstone
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 0-1 Chippenham
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .