MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:41:47
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 14 hrs 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 37
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Clarence Park

St Albans City
1 - 0
Hampton

Rasulo (8')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between St Albans City and Hampton & Richmond.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Albans City 2-4 Worthing
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Albans City win with a probability of 47.73%. A win for Hampton & Richmond had a probability of 29.58% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Albans City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.16%) and 2-0 (6.58%). The likeliest Hampton & Richmond win was 1-2 (7.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that St Albans City would win this match.

Result
St Albans CityDrawHampton & Richmond
47.73% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05) 22.7% (0.0030000000000001 0) 29.58% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
Both teams to score 63.51% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.96% (0.024000000000001 0.02)37.04% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.76% (0.022999999999996 0.02)59.23% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
St Albans City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.09% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)15.91% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.84% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)45.16% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Hampton & Richmond Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.53% (0.042000000000002 0.04)24.47% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.08% (0.057000000000002 0.06)58.92% (-0.052 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    St Albans City 47.73%
    Hampton & Richmond 29.58%
    Draw 22.69%
St Albans CityDrawHampton & Richmond
2-1 @ 9.26% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
1-0 @ 7.16% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.58% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 4.03% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.99% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.61% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-0 @ 1.85% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.84%
5-1 @ 0.96% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 47.73%
1-1 @ 10.07%
2-2 @ 6.52% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 3.89% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.69%
1-2 @ 7.09% (0.008 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.48% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 3.86% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 3.33% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.06% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.81% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 29.58%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: St Albans City 2-4 Worthing
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 0-1 Chippenham
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 2-2 St Albans City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 0-1 Braintree
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 St Albans City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 1-2 Truro City
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 0-1 Bath City
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-1 Taunton Town
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 2-0 Hampton
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 0-0 Tonbridge Angels
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-0 Hampton
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .