MX23RW : Monday, February 26 05:13:41
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 14 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
YT
National League South | Gameweek 19
Nov 14, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Huish Park Stadium
Yeovil
4 - 2
Farnborough
Murphy (20'), Young (42', 59', 90+1')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Saied (45+1'), Hall (90+2')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Yeovil Town and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-1 Weymouth
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yeovil Town win with a probability of 51.36%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for Farnborough Town had a probability of 23.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yeovil Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.53%) and 2-0 (9.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.84%), while for a Farnborough Town win it was 0-1 (7.36%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Yeovil Town would win this match.

Result
Yeovil TownDrawFarnborough Town
51.36% (0.065999999999995 0.07) 24.91% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 23.73% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Both teams to score 50.79% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.57% (0.082000000000001 0.08)51.43% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.76% (0.073 0.07)73.24% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.98% (0.058999999999997 0.06)20.02% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.78% (0.097000000000001 0.1)52.22% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.51% (0.014000000000003 0.01)36.49% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.72% (0.013000000000002 0.01)73.28% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Yeovil Town 51.36%
    Farnborough Town 23.73%
    Draw 24.91%
Yeovil TownDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 11.75% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.53% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.45% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-1 @ 5.11% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.07% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.58% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.05% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.04% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.04% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 51.36%
1-1 @ 11.84% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.31% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.8% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 24.91%
0-1 @ 7.36% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-2 @ 5.97% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 3.71% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.01% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 1.61% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 23.73%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-3 Yeovil
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 3-2 Gateshead
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Braintree
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 1-2 Yeovil
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-1 Weymouth
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 2-1 Farnborough
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 4-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 4-1 Tonbridge Angels
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Farnborough
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 2-1 St Albans City
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League South

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .