MX23RW : Monday, February 26 04:19:56
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 15 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
TU
National League South | Gameweek 17
Nov 7, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Plainmoor Ground
YT
Torquay Utd
1 - 3
Yeovil
McGavin (61')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Nouble (23'), Blu Lo-Everton (34'), Hyde (69')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Torquay United and Yeovil Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-0 Bath City
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Torquay United win with a probability of 57.44%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Yeovil Town had a probability of 20.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Torquay United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.52%) and 2-0 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.24%), while for a Yeovil Town win it was 1-2 (5.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2% likelihood.

Result
Torquay UnitedDrawYeovil Town
57.44% (0.32100000000001 0.32) 21.9% (-0.101 -0.1) 20.66% (-0.216 -0.22)
Both teams to score 56.39% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.97% (0.184 0.18)42.03% (-0.181 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.57% (0.186 0.19)64.43% (-0.18300000000001 -0.18)
Torquay United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.6% (0.164 0.16)14.41% (-0.16 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.69% (0.317 0.32)42.31% (-0.314 -0.31)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.88% (-0.101 -0.1)34.12% (0.104 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.19% (-0.112 -0.11)70.81% (0.11499999999999 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Torquay United 57.44%
    Yeovil Town 20.66%
    Draw 21.9%
Torquay UnitedDrawYeovil Town
2-1 @ 9.92% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.52% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9.23% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.41% (0.041 0.04)
3-0 @ 5.96% (0.055 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.45% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.1% (0.038 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.89% (0.043 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.67% (0.016 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.2% (0.022 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.12% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 57.44%
1-1 @ 10.24% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.33% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.92% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.24% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 21.9%
1-2 @ 5.51% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-1 @ 5.29% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-2 @ 2.84% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.97% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.02% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 20.66%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-0 Bath City
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 3-1 Torquay Utd
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 3-2 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 5-1 Welling United
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 0-1 Maidstone
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 3-2 Torquay Utd
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 3-2 Gateshead
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Braintree
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 2-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Worthing 1-2 Yeovil
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 3-1 Aveley
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-2 Yeovil
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League South

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .