MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 18:37:38
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 22 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
A
National League | Gameweek 38
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
The J. Davidson Stadium
W

Altrincham
0 - 1
Woking


Southern-Cooper (70'), Amaluzor (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Korboa (90+1')
Casey (45+1'), Kelly-Evans (87')
Coverage of the National League clash between Altrincham and Woking.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Altrincham 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Altrincham win with a probability of 46.78%. A win for Woking had a probability of 28.83% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Altrincham win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.31%) and 2-0 (7.61%). The likeliest Woking win was 1-2 (7.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
AltrinchamDrawWoking
46.78% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02) 24.39% (0.0030000000000001 0) 28.83% (0.014999999999997 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.98%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.58% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)45.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.24% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)67.76% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.47% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)19.53% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.58% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)51.42% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.8% (0.007000000000005 0.01)29.2% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.86% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)65.14% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Altrincham 46.78%
    Woking 28.83%
    Draw 24.39%
AltrinchamDrawWoking
2-1 @ 9.36% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 9.31%
2-0 @ 7.61% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 5.1% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.14% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.08% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 1.69% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.28% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.06%
Total : 46.78%
1-1 @ 11.46%
2-2 @ 5.76%
0-0 @ 5.7% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.39%
1-2 @ 7.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 7.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.32% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-3 @ 2.9% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.77% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 28.83%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Altrincham 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 3-1 Altrincham
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-3 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-2 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-0 Altrincham
Saturday, February 17 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Woking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .