MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:13:14
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
AT
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
The EBB Stadium.
A

Aldershot
2 - 0
Altrincham

Frost (45'), Tolaj (45+4')
Tolaj (21'), Glover (85')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Baines (78')
Coverage of the National League clash between Aldershot Town and Altrincham.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 0-5 Fylde
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-0 Rochdale
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aldershot Town win with a probability of 42.9%. A win for Altrincham has a probability of 32.81% and a draw has a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aldershot Town win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.22%) and 2-0 (6.57%). The likeliest Altrincham win is 1-2 (7.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.25%).

Result
Aldershot TownDrawAltrincham
42.9% (1.242 1.24) 24.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 32.81% (-1.234 -1.23)
Both teams to score 59.48% (-0.39100000000001 -0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.94% (-0.34 -0.34)43.06% (0.347 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.54% (-0.338 -0.34)65.46% (0.343 0.34)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.77% (0.422 0.42)20.23% (-0.417 -0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.44% (0.665 0.66)52.56% (-0.658 -0.66)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.57% (-0.886 -0.89)25.43% (0.891 0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.75% (-1.228 -1.23)60.25% (1.236 1.24)
Score Analysis
    Aldershot Town 42.9%
    Altrincham 32.81%
    Draw 24.27%
Aldershot TownDrawAltrincham
2-1 @ 8.99% (0.136 0.14)
1-0 @ 8.22% (0.228 0.23)
2-0 @ 6.57% (0.264 0.26)
3-1 @ 4.79% (0.132 0.13)
3-0 @ 3.5% (0.183 0.18)
3-2 @ 3.28% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.91% (0.077 0.08)
4-0 @ 1.4% (0.09 0.09)
4-2 @ 1.31% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 42.9%
1-1 @ 11.25% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.16% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.15% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.27%
1-2 @ 7.71% (-0.181 -0.18)
0-1 @ 7.05% (-0.074 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.82% (-0.177 -0.18)
1-3 @ 3.52% (-0.177 -0.18)
2-3 @ 2.81% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-3 @ 2.2% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 32.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aldershot 0-5 Fylde
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-2 Aldershot
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 3-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Rochdale
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 4-2 Aldershot
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-0 Rochdale
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-1 Altrincham
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 4-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-2 Barnet
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Altrincham
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .