MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:29:03
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BW
National League | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Meadow Park
AF

Boreham Wood
4 - 0
Fylde

Tshimanga (6', 85'), Mitchell (28' og.), Robinson (42')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Kay (51'), Hunter (90+6'), Hunter (90+7')
Coverage of the National League clash between Boreham Wood and Fylde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Solihull
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Fylde win with a probability of 38.21%. A win for Boreham Wood has a probability of 36.18% and a draw has a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fylde win is 0-1 with a probability of 9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.43%) and 0-2 (6.26%). The likeliest Boreham Wood win is 1-0 (8.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.12%).

Result
Boreham WoodDrawFylde
36.18% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1) 25.61% (-0.041999999999998 -0.04) 38.21% (0.139 0.14)
Both teams to score 55.57% (0.14100000000001 0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.54% (0.184 0.18)48.45% (-0.186 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.41% (0.167 0.17)70.58% (-0.17 -0.17)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.98% (0.030000000000001 0.03)26.01% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.95% (0.039000000000001 0.04)61.04% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.11% (0.158 0.16)24.89% (-0.16 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.5% (0.22 0.22)59.5% (-0.224 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Boreham Wood 36.18%
    Fylde 38.21%
    Draw 25.6%
Boreham WoodDrawFylde
1-0 @ 8.72% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
2-1 @ 8.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.87% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 2.63% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.23%
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 36.18%
1-1 @ 12.12% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 6.47% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.68% (0.02 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.18% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 9% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.43% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.26% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.91% (0.028 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.9% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.63% (0.021 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.36% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.01% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 38.21%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-4 Eastleigh
Wednesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Solihull
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-4 Barnet
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 0-5 Fylde
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Fylde
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 1-0 Bromley
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .