MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:54:56
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 5 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HU
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Northern Gas and Power Stadium
BW

Hartlepool
3 - 1
Boreham Wood

Grey (45+3'), Dieseruvwe (84'), Waterfall (89')
Dickenson (11'), Parkes (40'), Crawford (48'), Waterfall (78')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Tshimanga (1')
Robinson (87')
Coverage of the National League clash between Hartlepool United and Boreham Wood.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Woking 1-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hartlepool United win with a probability of 46.92%. A win for Boreham Wood has a probability of 28.29% and a draw has a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hartlepool United win is 1-0 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.35%) and 2-0 (7.91%). The likeliest Boreham Wood win is 0-1 (7.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.73%).

Result
Hartlepool UnitedDrawBoreham Wood
46.92% (-0.817 -0.82) 24.79% (0.048000000000002 0.05) 28.29% (0.768 0.77)
Both teams to score 55.27% (0.422 0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.51% (0.288 0.29)47.49% (-0.289 -0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.3% (0.265 0.27)69.7% (-0.26900000000001 -0.27)
Hartlepool United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.7% (-0.23100000000001 -0.23)20.3% (0.229 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.33% (-0.369 -0.37)52.67% (0.367 0.37)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.35% (0.72499999999999 0.72)30.65% (-0.727 -0.73)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.1% (0.85 0.85)66.9% (-0.85300000000001 -0.85)
Score Analysis
    Hartlepool United 46.92%
    Boreham Wood 28.29%
    Draw 24.79%
Hartlepool UnitedDrawBoreham Wood
1-0 @ 9.92% (-0.188 -0.19)
2-1 @ 9.35% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
2-0 @ 7.91% (-0.21 -0.21)
3-1 @ 4.97% (-0.066999999999999 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.21% (-0.143 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.94% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.98% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.68% (-0.07 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.17%
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 46.92%
1-1 @ 11.73% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.22% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.53% (0.075 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.36% (0.058 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.94% (0.143 0.14)
0-2 @ 4.35% (0.12 0.12)
1-3 @ 2.73% (0.11 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.18% (0.073 0.07)
0-3 @ 1.71% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 28.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-2 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 York City
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-4 Eastleigh
Wednesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .