MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:18:00
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 23 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
D&
National League | Gameweek 27
Jan 29, 2022 at 3pm UK
Victoria Road
HT

Dag & Red
1 - 3
Halifax

Robinson (61')
Zouma (60')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Warburton (19'), Waters (43', 90')

We said: Dagenham & Redbridge 2-1 Halifax Town

In the last nine competitive meetings between the two sides, the team that has had home advantage has emerged victorious on eight occasions, and with Halifax entering the contest off the back of consecutive defeats, we think that trend will continue on Saturday with the hosts claiming a narrow victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dagenham & Redbridge win with a probability of 42.78%. A win for Halifax Town had a probability of 30.73% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dagenham & Redbridge win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.8%) and 2-0 (7.7%). The likeliest Halifax Town win was 0-1 (9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.58%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood.

Result
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawHalifax Town
42.78%26.48%30.73%
Both teams to score 51.29%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.68%53.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.13%74.86%
Dagenham & Redbridge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.3%24.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.76%59.23%
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.11%31.88%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.67%68.33%
Score Analysis
    Dagenham & Redbridge 42.78%
    Halifax Town 30.73%
    Draw 26.47%
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawHalifax Town
1-0 @ 11.01%
2-1 @ 8.8%
2-0 @ 7.7%
3-1 @ 4.1%
3-0 @ 3.59%
3-2 @ 2.35%
4-1 @ 1.44%
4-0 @ 1.26%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 42.78%
1-1 @ 12.58%
0-0 @ 7.87%
2-2 @ 5.03%
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 26.47%
0-1 @ 9%
1-2 @ 7.19%
0-2 @ 5.14%
1-3 @ 2.74%
0-3 @ 1.96%
2-3 @ 1.92%
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 30.73%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .