MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:39:00
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 22 hrs 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
E
National League | Gameweek 35
Feb 25, 2023 at 3pm UK
Silverlake Stadium
B

Eastleigh
0 - 0
Bromley


Martin (56')
Panter (52')
FT

Fisher (72'), Dennis (78'), Topalloj (86')
Coverage of the National League clash between Eastleigh and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maidstone 1-3 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eastleigh win with a probability of 42.21%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 32.29% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eastleigh win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.89%) and 2-0 (7.09%). The likeliest Bromley win was 0-1 (8.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.08%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
EastleighDrawBromley
42.21% (0.041000000000004 0.04) 25.5% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 32.29% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Both teams to score 55.08% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.29% (0.0020000000000024 0)48.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.18% (0.0040000000000013 0)70.81% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.04% (0.021000000000001 0.02)22.95% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.27% (0.030999999999999 0.03)56.73% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.49% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)28.5% (0.023999999999997 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.72% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)64.28% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Eastleigh 42.21%
    Bromley 32.29%
    Draw 25.49%
EastleighDrawBromley
1-0 @ 9.63% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.89% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-0 @ 7.09% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.36% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.48% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.61% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.28% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.01% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 42.21%
1-1 @ 12.08%
0-0 @ 6.54%
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 8.21% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.58% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.15% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.17% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 2.34% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 2.16% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 32.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maidstone 1-3 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Woking
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-2 Barnet
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-3 Eastleigh
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Bromley
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .